About Astrologer Guruji

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by sms, Sep 15, 2014.

1. sms

sms New IL'ite

Hi,
    I need one clarification.I had consulted the astrolleger guruji for my son and he has asked me to perform puja for a long period.I don't know what to do, help me out with your suggesstion. Thank u in advance.

2. rramya

rramya New IL'ite

Hi

We consulted him eight months back for marriage match making. He gave good suggestions and we are following all his remedies those are really working well. We're happy with predictions and remedies.

Before we met many astrologers for match making, they said they should not do the marriage. If we proceed, they will get compulsory separation or very serious problems will occur. After meeting Guruji he suggest remedies for the same and we are happy with positive results.

http://spiritualsadhana.com/questio...ore-city-suggestion-required-any-body-please/
    Thanks

3. Sairam1

Sairam1 New IL'ite

Hi

Could someone tell me if it is possible to meet Guruji in person or only phone consultations are possible?. My parents live in Chennai and they can meet him if there is a possibility to do so . I read that the appointment takes a bit longer. Also, I would like to know the consultation fee for one person and for the entire family as well. Are online transfers only accepted or can we pay when we meet him in person. Since this is the first time I intend to meet him after going through the positive reviews written here I would be grateful if someone could help me in getting my doubts clarified. Thank You

4. Gauri25

Gauri25 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have consulted him on phone recently and doing the pooja which he has suggested, I think he charges lot of money for people who consult outside India so I also paid for his consultation and doing the pariharams which he has suggested, he said he will be performing pooja on behalf of me and it takes long time so around 4/5 months also he gave me some mantras to jap in the morning...o found his prediction quiet perfect but since I don't know him personally and purely on the basis of indus reviews I have consulted him so unless I experience something I really can't say but yes I am spending lot of money on the pooja and following his remedies ...you can email me if you need any more info ...hope you find this useful...

5. Gauri25

Gauri25 New IL'ite

Also you can meet him personally as well but since my experience is if we ask them something like this then he feels that we don't trust him and gets little angry but since because I m purely went to him is because of the reviews written here but otherwise he is very nice and kind person ...

6. Myna

Myna New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please share your email address, would like to contact you

Thanks
    Myna

7. Gauri25

Gauri25 New IL'ite

somehow i I still don't have access to my private messages so sharing my email id on the forum itself, the one which I don't use much ...

Regards,