1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aashique 2 is a Smash Hit!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by kamdev1, Apr 30, 2013.

1. kamdev1

kamdev1 Silver IL'ite

Mohit Suri’s Aashiqui 2 started with a bang!
    Despite starring relative newcomers, the film has grossed a massive figure in its opening weekend. The business in mass-dominated circuits was fantastic, but was affected in metros due to IRON MAN 3. Yet, all said and done, the weekend total is superb. Collected approx. Rs 20.50 cr nett in its opening weekend at the box office throughout Saturday and Sunday.
    Aashiqui 2 has appealed to the family audience in a huge way besides young couples and dominated in the mass circuits.

[​IMG]

(article)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess the main reason behind Aashique_2's success was soul touching music - the songs were just amazing supported by brilliant music and lyrics and of course the chemistry between the 2 new comers were just outstanding and intense - nice movie. :thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    3 people like this.

2. ZacharyJose

ZacharyJose New IL'ite

This is really the smash hit movie. The movie is really awesome and songs are more than awesome. I heard that it is the remake of Ashiqui (Old movie).

3. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

My bro watched this movie yesterday, he gave positive comments...I'm planning to watch this movie in this weekend...Songs were too good...Kudos to the singers and music director...Songs were quite addictive esp tum hi ho and chahun main ya naa...

4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Cant wait till weekend, so watched this movie online yesterday...Though an ok-ok kinda movie, i simply loved it...As i said before, songs and music were awesome...lyrics were mindblowing...Only drawback that i felt was too much of negativity...Would have been better with happy positive end...Nevertheless, Enjoyed the movie :)

With love,
    Angellic :)

5. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

is it a tragic end
    oh no..i m not gonna watch then :(

but the songs are quite addictive :thumbsup
    on repeat mode nowadays :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Titanium001

Titanium001 Silver IL'ite

Haven't seen the movie but love the songs, particularly "sun raha hai"...takes me down the memory lane...back to my school days when old aashiqui was released...as always Shreya Ghosal rocks!!!