Aaru Padai Veedu - Lord Murugan

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by anurar20, Feb 13, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,
    Tomorrow,Are you going to the Murugan Temple?Try to go to Palani or Vada palani which is in Chennai or any Murugan temple. You are a good soul!. May Lord Muruga Bless you and your Family.
    Have a Good day!
    Om Sai Ram.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala Sister,

Omsairam

Actually we wanted to go to ETTUKUDI or SIKKAL this time, as we have gone to ENKAN a few years back, the historic story is shared by ANU sister to all of us, all three lord muruga look alike in a beautiful form sculputed by a single sculptor.

But Baba' plans are different he has guided us to go to Mailam Murugan Temple and so we are going to Mailam for Palkavadi, It is our desire to go to Palani / Vadapalani but these days on festive seasons it is over crowded, hope Lord Muruga bless us once in life time.

Will update you once we have darshan, How was RamNavmi, please share your experience

:Bow

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi,
    Today is Panguni Uttaram,We have finished our pooja.,We offered,Milk and turmeric water(These are our everyday prashad). My Husband has finished his prayer at 7am(read Shasti Kavasam),then i have started my prayer,did Ganga and Milk Snan to Baba's Idol,did pooja for Baba,finished my 108 Shirdi Sai Ashtotra Sada namavali and did Baba's Bhajan and prayed to Baba,that' To give us good health and always Guide us,and I include the TTC ladies list in my prayer, to fulfil all their wishes.( That is my true service to TTC people, given by Baba).
    Please do write about your "Mailam Palkavadi " experience. On Ram navami day we did a special pooja for Ram, In the evening, we have gone to our friends(40 years friendship) house, for dinner, watched 'Eru Koodugal' in sun Tv, came back 2am.( Baba didn't come to my house???) Enjoyed the day.
    What did you do on Ram Navami day? did you go to Temple? Share your experience with me.
    Is it Hunumanth Jeyanthi tomorrow? please let me know.Today I have posted my 'Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali-Flower-6. Every body should read this namavali-six. so nice.Don't miss it.
    Tomorrow is Good Friday, Have a good weekend.
    Happy Guruwar.
    Om Sai Ram.