Aaru Padai Veedu - Lord Murugan

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by anurar20, Feb 13, 2012.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much for your fb padhmu mam.......i have heard about it...thanks for info too

2. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing.I already covered 3 Aaru paadai veedu on my last visit to India.I am looking forward to cover Palani,Thiruchandur n Thiruthanni on my next visit.God bless u

1 person likes this.
  3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anura.....:)

Thanks for this comprehensive post on Arupadai veedu.....:thumbsup

My prayers to Lord Muruga to bless us all....specially you.....:)

I understand from your signature that your little one is on the way.......:cheers

Muruga would bless you abundantly...and your little one would be a sweet , noble soul too.....as I have experienced this.......:)

I read Kandhar shashthi kavacham and Kandhar anubhoothi regularly during my pregnancy......and now I am a mother of sweet 7year old DS....:)

1 person likes this.
  4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much bhargavi mam for your sweet blessing even i am reading kandhar shasti Kavacham.....thank you very much for your prayers

5. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Hachiko,

Thanks for your FB and blessings........plan accordingly may my lord muruga bless you.

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu,

Hope you are doing great with the expectation of the little one shortly, if time permits please enlighten us about "Panguni Uthiram"

May Baba bless you good health and strength to have the little one soon.

Best wishes

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Anu,Its a nice and beautiful Article about Lord Muruga!.I enjoyed all your nice posts.
    May Lord Muruga Bless you and Your Family! murugan picture.jpg .

8. suryakala

Dear Sakthisai, It was a nice experience!I was trilled!Lord muruga has given you wonderful darshan to you all!! Always you used to get a very good experience wherever you goes!.So.. blessed people.Why I am writing it today, because today I have found this mail by lord Muruga's wish.
    After our marriage, we went to Thiruchendur,we had good darshan.My husband is a staunch devotee of Lord Murugan devotee.So our first son name is Balaguru, it is one of Muruga's name!. From1985 He used to tell 'shasthi kavasam, every day. Till now he used to do pooja(Rain or shine) for Lord vinayaga and lord Muruga,spending more than half an hour every day. Every day his experience with Murugar is very interesting to hear. Like the same thing is hearing from you! You and your Husband got the nice experience,Most of the people doesn't get that Arul.Be happy always.May Lord Muruga and Guru Sai Baba Bless you all. Murugar,valli,daiva yanai..jpg

9. suryakala

Dear Anu,
    Thank you very much for given such a wonderful information about Lord Muruga and his ' Aru padai veedu'.Old Movie in "Thiruvelaiyadal" we can watch all his Leelas, its a nice movie. We have visited all Arupadai veedu. This year we are planning to visit Aru padi veedu, and will get His Blessings. Next time, write about Vaikasi visagam and panguni uttaram.I would like to know more about these functions.Thanks once again.May Lord Murugar Bless you all.

10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala Sister,

Lord Muruga and Guru Shirdi Saibaba has miraculous brought you to this post for Lord Muruga to give darshan through you as my DH is on Fast for Panguni Uthiram Pal Kavadi tomorrow (05.04.12)

Yes Indeed Happy and blessed as Baba guides us at every minute step we foot. Thanks to BABA :Bow

1 person likes this.