A word of thanks to chitra maam.

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by crossiants, Oct 22, 2009.

1. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

Chitra maam,
    i have started this thread just to say a very big thank you to u from all of us.u are a real great woman on this earth,u have taken so much trouble to explain each and everything in your recipes,for a learner your recipes r really great,u r taking alot of pain in explainning us to learn cooking.i pray to god he gives u best as u r giving us the best.
    Maam last but not the least,i really thank u from the bottom of my heart to teach us to cook.
    Friends we should,each and everyone say a word of thanks to chitra maam,come on friends,u should all post thank u to chitra maam,as all have benifited from her recipes.
    Thank u maam.

1 person likes this.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Crossiants...

Very thoughtful of you...

But I always feel that the thanks we convey to her is just not enough for the service she is doing to us..But I do not have anything to offer her except my sincer heartfelt love to her....She has been an idol to me and the reason for me to join IL.

I pray the almighty to bestow on her good health so that she continues her work for us...(quite selfish na...he he he )

3. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

true... it's not just her recipes, her warmth, her smile, her golden heart all that we are blessed to have through IL. thank you is a very small word Chithramma but that's the only word we know:)

Latha

4. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

Once again chitra maam,as latha maam and lalitha maam said,sorry is really a very small word for a person like u but thats the only word we can say from a long distance.chitraa maam thank u very very much,for all your kind deeds towards us.

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Me too joining ... Just can't pay my thanks with words :bowdown:bowdown..Getting married and settling abroad..all happened immediately..I have made use of her knowledge not only in kitchen but also for doing pooja, handling/sorting out some religious issue etc etc etc .. What not?? I am really great full to you mam..thanks a lot..We all love you a lot..Keep going :thumbsup

6. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

Dear chitraa ma'am
    Thank u very very much,for all your informative post and detailed recipes along with the pictures.
    Its really a great job.Hats off to you.

7. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

I want to take this opportunity to thank Chitra ma'am for her great help through this forum. Through your recipes I learnt so many things. Just this night, coming home from hectic work made sambar for dinner in 15 minutes from your recipe and I told hubby it was possible only because of you. Really as others, I do feel thanks is very small word for your great work.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  8. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

thanks alot dear freiends for joinning hands with me in thanking chitra maam,
    once again thanks alot chitra maam,and thanks dear friends.

9. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh Senior IL'ite

thanks croissants for starting this wonderful thread...yes without chitra aunty's guidance i would not have reached this level in cooking. we are very lucky to have her

thank you aunty and llove you loads

winie

10. Pavarun

Pavarun Silver IL'ite

I too want to join in... Thank you croissants for starting this thread!
    I joined IL because I got hooked to Chithra Mami's forum. I thank God for having introduced me to her and try to learn from her cheerful and positive attitude, outlook in life and selflessness. God bless her and her family. Chithra Mami you are wonderful!!!!