Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jan 12, 2010.
please help me and tell me which supplements are good? thanx
Thanks a lot dear.
I know my friends will never let me down and will walk along with me. I have started my journey again and hope to reach my target. :-D
I am happy to let u know that i have reduced nearly 8kgs now, in a healthy way. I have achieved what i want.
Do share your schedule here so that it benefits all . If possible do post some snaps of before WL and after WL. This will be a motivation for all here.
Congrats. Good show dear girl.
Lots of love to you.
looks like you missed my post # 6528 in the previous page. Waiting for your inputs dear.
LS, though it is shiva you ask, let me share what i have understood. i also have the same issue, and i believe we are suffering that because of those hormonal steroids and other issues..
you can try simple pilates for the tummy lying down..you can also try abdominal excercises that require you to lie straight on the ground, without putting weight on your legs.check you tube you will find a few.search for supine abdominal workouts..but beware these are not for people who have had surgeries..so take it slow..
but initially go into workout mode by walking. i have lost a lot of weight only by walking and walking..nothing else. you have seen the results..so we will go slow..don't worry.
Thanks a lot Shan...
As you say need to walk and walk more. Will increase the duration & pace slowly so that I can continue with the same....
Hope you are doing well. I need some help from you again.
After i lost weight, i noticed last year that in winter i put on 4-6 lbs but could lose it again in summer. Again this winter i hv put on 4 lbs even though i was almost walking everyday.
Currently i have joined back gym and have set the goal of losing 10lbs by this june and also losing one size jeans i.e. toning my tummy..esp lower abs.
I lost weight last time when i switched from rice eating to roti/cracked wheat. But now im noticing any shift in weight with the same diet.My concerns:
1.What changes should i make in the diet in terms of b/fast,lunch and dinner.
2. I tried oats for lunch with regular curry and dal for 5 days but did not find any change in weight. Do you feel oats will be a better replacement for roti/dalia? Or shd i try some mix-match menu (as im assuming my weight has plateaued)
3. I hardly did weights throughout my weight maintenance phase.Should i be doing weights seriously to lose inches around tummy?
4. Any other tips welcome,as you have guided me earlier. Im not able to re-establish the connection between diet and exercise.
Just now finished with reading all ur weight loss blogs......I liked them very much.......I also want to follow the same.....can u pls guide me in my journey.....
My age is 32yrs.....my current weight is 82kgs....I just lost 1 kg after joining a gym....I joined gym on 2nd Jan.....
I m doing 15 min trademill 15 min elliptical and 10 min cycle.....and the weight training and steam alternate days....
8.00 am : Tea with 2 digestive bis or 2 suji toast or 2 marie bis( this is my weakness....i loved biscuits with tea)
9.00 am : Gym
11.45 am: lunch 1 chapati with sabji or 2 egg omlet(with olive oil)or fish(with very little oil) and Salad
4.00 pm : tea and 2 suji toast or 2 marie bis or 2 digestive bis
7.00 pm : fruit(apple/oranage/grapes)
8.30 pm : dinner 2 moong dal dosa with vegetables or 1 chapati and sabji(with coconut gravy...as my hubby and daughter nedd sabji with coconut gravy)
(on friday there is chicken with kaju gravy is must at my place and even i loved it a lot...so for lunch on friday i had that with chapati and rice and dinner wl be only soup for me)
I have some questions in my mind while reading ur blog...
1. You are skipping lunch while weight loss(u r eating very less in the whole day according to ur diary)......should i skip dinner???
2. If i am having moong dal pancakes...how much qty i need to consume one time.....
3. Is it possible for u to give me the detailed ur weight loss week wise...how u loose in one year i e from 82 to 78....(as my target is to reach 78kgs in 1 month)....this will help me to get motivated......
4. I was 78 when i came here in sharjah but i gained so much in 1 yr....is there any problem with UAE abt weight gain....any special care for this....
When i used to follow this diet and exercise in india i was loosing fast but here in uae i hardly loose...i am trying my level best to do....
As u r also staying in uae i am asking u ur weight loss week wise.......
thanks a lot for ur great guidance......