1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Visit To My Doctor Again

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@periamma
    Dear periamma
    Welcome to the neck pain club. When I first went to my Doctor for neck pain, he said that everyone was bound to get it sooner or later. He added rather needlessly that only giraffes have immunity from neck pain! Once an extremely fat guy whose head was virtually sitting on his shoulder went to a Doctor for his neck pain and the Doctor looked at him and asked him where was his neck!
    Sri

sindmani, periamma and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Open out - this reminds of a dentist who was instructing me ah...ah.. - to open my mouth wide.
    He was bit acrimonious when he said “you don’t have to repeat my word”
    I said what he heard was echo from my mouth.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

Cheeniya and ashima10 like this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

After reading the blog, I was reminded of a joke which says after going thru symptoms of all diseases, he concluded that he had all of them except pregnancy. hhahahahaha

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

Dear @HariLakhera
    That classic joke originated from Jerome K Jerome's novel Three Men In A Boat. That novel sold millions of copies worldwide. This applies to all hypochondriacs. I am one of them!
    Sri

HariLakhera and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

6. Thyagarajan

:hello:An invitation to visit his native place long pending. He and I were class mates. After a decade or so, we met in a place close to his native village . From his long talks I understood his mother known in the neighbourhood as belligerent.
    My friend with his young wife, insisted I must accompany them to visit their native place.
    I acceded to their request.
    When we reached, my friend found his mother terribly ill and being away from village for a long time, enquired the immediate neighbour for a doctor. Neighbour gave him the address of the doctor.
    Little later, my friend’s wife with neighbour’s boy of ten years went to fetch the doctor.
    Doctor arrived with some strange equipment and asked for patient.
    When he was taken to his mother’s bed room, the doctor said Oh my God I am veterinary doctor!:blush:

HariLakhera likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

@Thyagarajan
    My dear Thyagu
    The daughter in law might have brought the veterinarian intentionally! The daughter in law might have settled her score with her mil thus!
    Sri

8. Thyagarajan

:hello: Yes Sir. We do enjoy simple things.
    Thanks and Regards.

9. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

You may not have enjoyed your visit to the doctor , but you made an enjoyable report of it for us to enjoy !

This is the first time I am hearing about this kind of List to tick off . Very innovative doctor . Also, your doctor is a good man , I must say . Because most of the times ,consultants in hospitals manage to find some reading in some organ as not normal (meaning, a decimal point above or below a textbook number ) and will immediately send you to get half a dozen tests done . Then they will insist a one or two day “observation” as in-patient . Thats how hospitals make money . Its all a racket . I have it from the horse’s mouth that the hospitalmanagement gives its doctors “targets” to meet !

On the other hand , its also true that some older people get satisfied only if the doctor has found some “ condition” needing treatment in them . They are not happy if Doctor says, you are fine for your age. They expect a “diagnosis” not a certificate !
    Even a simple Iron tonic Prescription will make them happy !

10. Mylifedream

Mylifedream Junior IL'ite

Who are maintaining this site. Is it true u visited India. And how u all friends.plz tell me