1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A very disturbed marital relationship potentially heading for divorce

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by VSharma007, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

As much as I know you were being Sarcastic in making the above statement....yeah better to stay away from posters when you think people dont get your point:) and no matter what you say OP is not coming back with his/her explanation or views.....even if OP comes backw ith info....I have to question again as JAG said...as an outsider OP knows only half of the story.

and by the way..I would say do not say WE because I do not like ekta kapoor serials...and have neve rwatched it till date..beleive it or not :) you said something sensible..but went on being sarcastic....dor should I say diplomatic:)

all of us here are trying to find more info...some ways of questioning the OP may not be posted well..but that doesnt mean that people are not beleiving OPs story...I guess if you or someone else wants to suggest/help OP go ahead..but why cross judge and cross question others opinion....thats where tangential starts. I guess OP took it in a right spirit until some posters started making it groups...supporters n non supporters kind..I dont see a single post from OP where OP was offended....

OP

All of us here are throwing questions diff. TANGENTIAL directions....because you know we are talking about marriage..and specially a kid is involved....and when a 3rd person posts about some backend plan...it gets real scary and worrisome....you may not like the way you were questioned...but it always helps if you can come back n provide more info....and also if youc ould stop calling names on your cousins wife..because she is still not an Ex...and she is still related to you...atleast by her marriage to your cousin. what if tomorrow they both patch up after going to India....so let us know if you have more info...and by anwaysy none of us said/supported that...your cousin has to take/endure abuse from his wife...abuse is wrong...doesnt matter who is experiencing it.

4 people like this.
  2. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Me too I have no idea about ekta serials my experiences about these situations are based on freinds, relatives and two years core experience in obstetrics in India, and statistics from articles

3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm....kicking and punching is bad,good he recorded. I wonder if she recorded anything. There is a lot of argument going in the thread and for me both sides are fair.

It will be a big shock to us all and OP if the husband has an affair and doing all this to get rid of the wife. So much as a woman deserves to be happy, man too does. I just hope who ever fair wins and my big hugs to the little one "Baby,your family is in trouble":(. And OP I hope you got something from the post and keep also giving wives these sort of advices,they need them too:)

4. anonymou

anonymou Silver IL'ite

As far as I have read, he is already willing to pay his dues for having child.
    About paying dues for getting married - the statement itself says it all. So you believe marriage is a debt on man? Well, I feel so too, albiet in a different sense ;-)

5. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Marriage is debt to man in this case since wife is on H4 and dependent on husband, taking care of his child while he is busy with his work. He offered to take care of child I do not know how he can do that with his busy career, if it is just giving money and making his wife and child stay in a different country that is not acceptable in court. You do not seem to understand that childs well being is dependent on his mothers. Even when divorced his child needs mother and father, which is possible if they seperate in good terms and live in such a way that visitation becomes easy not one in india another in USA. If you have this twisted sense of humor towards mother of your child no one can explain you

6. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

No no OP is female and married...she said (like my husbnad) in her second post.

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

my worry is..if mother is such abusive insane lady...I am even scared to think that she would be given custody of the kid....she should have only visitation rights and father should have the complete custody....that is..if we keep childs well-being in context....

however how can the busy father spend time or take care of his kid is another question!! its like a bad deal for the kid....none of the parents seem to be capable of taking care of the kid :( sad state

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear Heron,
    VSharma007 the OP is a male, please check the profile , its clearly written.
    Maybe the OP is trying to hide his real identity due to various reasons.

9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Flowerlady for blowing the lid. As the OP has not bothered to come back and reply and as there are contradictions in the basic facts (s)he has presented, I would suggest that we allow this thread to rest and spend our time trying to help out other users who may be in greater need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.