1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A TRUE LOVE ... No comparision to MOTHER'S LOVE

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

First of all let me convey you that it is not my own creation. One of my friend sent this email, I felt heavy after reading it.

I wanted you all to know the same. Hence posting it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    [JUSTIFY]
    This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake.

After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.

With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure. He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and passed his hand through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “

The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.

The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was
    passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’s love for her child!!
    [/JUSTIFY]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to all MOTHERS (in heart!!)

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

That was so touching Malar. Thanks very much for sharing. -rgs

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

ohhhh so beautiful post malar. I salute the soul of that Mother and all the mothers in the world.

4. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

so touching Malar. No words to describe

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Malar,

That was so touching...eyes are watery after reading this blog... No words to describe...
    Thanks for sharing.

Shanti

6. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Malarma,

I do not know how to thank you for sharing this lovable and affectionate message dear.
    Mother's love is like a womb which is always protecting her children. could not control my feelings and tears da.

7. Nazzima

Nazzima New IL'ite

Hello Malarma,
    Thanks for sharing this touching..mother's love is affectionate. I love my mother every much.

My mother lost my young three brothers all age 32/36/33, 2 together in accident and one illness...She was totayli broken but i stood by her..giving her support, i never thought of settling also...i manage to keep her happy as much as i can do..I REALLY LOVE MY MOTHER!

8. swapnanarvekar

swapnanarvekar Senior IL'ite

soo touching..... thanks for sharing

regards,
    Swapna

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malar,
    A very touching blog. While on the one hand our race is threatened by natural disasters like earth quakes and tsunamis, on the other, we have this kind of love to shield us. That only goes to prove that before such a pure and selfless love even a massive disaster like a widespread earthquake could not hold water. There is a very poignant lesson to be learnt from this incident.
    thanks a lot for sharing with us.
    sridhar