1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Trip - 10 (Final Chapter)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by lovelyme, Jan 1, 2012.

1. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Thank you very much for the wonderful news. I never in my wildest dreams though that I would get nominated for FL in IL. No words are sufficient to express my thanks to you.

I take this wonderful opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to my dear Aruna for nominating my serial. She is always one of my precious readers who encouraged and inspired me from the first chapter to the last. Her valuable suggestions boosted me up to write more. I thank her from the depth of my heart as I feel getting nominated itself gives me the wonderful spirit of winning. Thank you very much for all my readers.

I will continue with my next chapters of my new novel Oh! Those Blue Eyes... soon as I would be absent from the site for a week more due to some unavoidable family commitments.

Thank you all once again.

Love and prayers,

Simi..

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

@cherrybud, That was such a gripping plot and i finished all 10 in one go.... you are just so much talented dear... Each and every line was making me nervous and i was equally praying that they should get out of the place without much trouble....

Wonderful attempt dear.... do continue your writing and your are truly a blessed and a versatile writer dear.... All the best...

3. cherrybud

cherrybud Silver IL'ite

@sreeram

Thank you and glad that you liked it. Those were the days I got more free time and I could post quick.
    Sadly, these days I am more busy and I barely have time to post or write.

But I miss those days when I had lesser things to get worried about.

Thanks a lot for your compliments and they really mean a lot to me.

Love,
    S.

sreeram likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Writers like you are gifted dear.... so keep writing whenever you find time. And am happy that i was able to read your works.

Btw, i was wondering what this S. in your signature means, now found out....

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Simi dear,
    episode was very nice.I was following your another story the Trip earlier but never commented. It was such thrilling story. I am desperate to read it further. Will please next parts of it?