1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Our Loving Malathy(and Jey) The Fouder Of This Site

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

None of us would have known each other without Malathy and Jey thinking to connect people all over the world through Indus Ladies. I personally learn so much in this forum. I know how difficult it is to plan and develop the site, set up the technology team to support, build a strong user base, review and moderate content, watch and remove trolls and to develop relationship with moderators to volunteer service to this Forum.

Hats off to Malathy and Jey.

Viswa

iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji Thank you Vijima for your kind note. You have been very generous and it is very humbling. Thank you.

iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So true. That is what we like about Indusladies too. People here are authentic, genuine and down to earth.

iyerviji, penpaal and joylokhi like this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji I too join hands with you to Thank Malathy and Jey founders of this vast community .Varalotti Rengasamy who was a member of IL forum has dedicated his book "LOVE ALL"to Malathy and Jey who inspired him to write the story .In that book he has brought out the struggles ,difficulties and the pain gone through by an young girl who founded a social forum for women.very well narrated by the author.This is such a wonderful platform for those who want to exhibit their talents in all fields. Thank you once again Malathy Jey

Amica, dipu81 and iyerviji like this.
  5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji Viji Ma,

You are one down to earth person and given your age and life experiences, it definitely takes a big heart to come and share your genuine wishes for us and this site time and again. We totally treasure these wishes as blessings coming from a senior person like you!

Loved your quotes, if we could stick to one or few of the qualities you mentioned there for our life, I will consider myself blessed :)

@penpaal (love your screen name),
    So so true when you say some posts here make realize that we are not alone in the journey of life!

We are only founders of this platform, the goodness of it turning out to be the place where one can be themselves, sharing their joys and sorrows, reaching out for guidance and support are the value-adds that came along with some great membership and moderators here. Thankful for being able to bring it all-together :)

6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Amica likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Thanks Viswa dear for your lovely feedback
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  8. iyerviji

Thanks for your feedback Jey dear. Its my pleasure. We are blessed to be a part of this site

9. iyerviji

Thanks for joining me Periamma
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017