1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Our Loving Malathy(and Jey) The Fouder Of This Site

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 9, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

No relation is complete without a woman in this world .
    She plays a role of “loving Mom”..a “Caring sister”…an “Understanding wife” & a “Lovable daughter”…And we in this site are proud of @Malathy(and Jey) who are the founder of this wonderful site.

By creating this site she has brought all of us together and we get to learn so many things from everyone's posts. Managing a house itself is a big thing, looking after everyone's needs , keeping everyone happy, adjusting but still there are complaints at times. So can imagine how difficult it is to manage a site and Malathy has been managing since 12 years with the support of Jey. From the time it is started there are so many changes in this site. There are so many forums and for each forum a Moderator. I will be completing 10 years this year and there was not a day when I hav enot logged in here except when the days I am out of Bombay.

The Finest post forum is the best where we can nominate the best posts and selecting a winner is sometimes so difficult and they do it so well. Now a days because of the alerts we are able to know about the feedbacks and the new posts fast. Everyday I wait to see the alerts when I log in but without posting or taking part in that particular forum I wont get alerts. Of late we are able to see from the mobile also . I log in from my computer only in the morning and whole day I use my mobile to see the messages.

Jey and Malathy have all the qualities mentioned below
    START – You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. In order to to begin something….. JUST BEGIN….
    GOALS – Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
    OVERCOME – Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    PERSIST – When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. He conquers who endures.
    RESPOND , Don’t react – Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear. Respond wisely to avoid regret later.
    CHANGE – Nothing endures but change. Be willing to change. If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    ACTION – You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life. Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. …. ACT!!!
    NEVER GIVE UP – You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
    BE ENTHUSIASTIC – Enthusiasm moves the world. The real secret of success is enthusiasm. It is the mother of all efforts. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    PASSION – Fire up the passion in you. Align your purpose in whatever you aim to do. Take determined action in the direction of your dreams and purpose and see MAGIC happen.
    & Finally BELIEVE – In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. They can conquer who believe they can.

thats why they are successful in the running this site

Three cheers to Jey and Malathy. May God bless them and keep them always healthy andhappy and give them success always

dipu81, shyamala1234, Mistt and 9 others like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Refreshing read Vijima. Yes, this is a lovely place to be in and so many of us have found friendships here which extend beyond this site. It is indeed a very unique site.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Thanks Satchi for your first feedback which made my day. Ya I agree with you
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
    satchitananda likes this.
  4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

So true viji maami,
    You have time and again expressed your gratitude for the founders of this site and I'm sure they also readily reciprocate your good wishes. Yes, this is really a place where we can just be ourselves and pen down whatever we feel , not to talk of the wonderful friendships through this site.

dipu81 and iyerviji like this.
  5. iyerviji

Thanks Joy dear. For your loving feedback

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    What you have said is very true.
    We are all thankful to Malathy and Jey for providing us a platform through which we had made numerous friends and also able to learn many things.

All your quotes from Start to believe are really useful and thought provoking to face the challenges of life.
    PS

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Thanks for your feedback Mami. Gkad you liked the quotes
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  8. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

@iyerviji thank you for this post... Because I used to wonder who created this forum ? Will I ever get a chance to meet them.. just to say thanks.. :)

Reading different posts and comments give us different point of view. Sometime it help us to understand where we are standing. Being so far from native place & people and seeing colorful drama of social network like Facebook make us feel we are the only one, rest everyone is blessed with everything in life . But an open forum like this make us realise we are not alone in this journey . There are many in the same boat." This is life " .There are people to help us and guide us. How blessed we are and how much improvement I need to do in myself .There are all kinds of people here .

Thank you Jay and Malathi for such a platform.

Thank you iyerviji for such a post :)

dipu81, Induslady, Jey and 1 other person like this.
  9. iyerviji

Welcome to my thread. Glad you liked my post. Thanksfor your feed back. Yes dear what you have mentioned is 100% true. We are like a family and everyone is loving and caring.

10. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Very true, @iyerviji!

Three cheers for @Induslady and @Jey! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

dipu81 and iyerviji like this.