1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute to my Dear Dear friend

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Ramavyasarajan, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Wow, My friend. A true friend of mine.
    It is not necessary that friends should be of equal age.
    Of course she is far more younger than me. But really she was my true friend. I like her very much because she understood me what I am.

I like to share about her in this blog. I dont want to give her original name here. I will call her here sweety.

Sweety worked under me. She is from Kerala. She worked at Trichy and came to Chennai on transfer since her husband is working here. On her transfer to Chennai she was posted to the office where I was previously working that too in the same seat. Since it is Government Office, It is easy to work in Government Office. Of course the pressure of work is heavy. Turn the pages and learn the work is the policy in Government Service.

On her transfer to the said office and in the same seat I worked, she used to follow the files handled by me and without knowing me in person she became a fan for me. Since I was working in administrative side which is to be dealt with so confidential I kept a distance with the co staff not of pride but of keeping secrecy. Further by nature I am reserved type. So the people working there had given my sweety a wrong picture about me. Though she respected me for my work, the views of her co staff made her to think ill of me. Adding fuel to the fire on one occasion I have talked to her over phone in a strict manner on some issue.

Some two years later she was transferred to our office where I am working. She did not move towards me so freely since she was in bad opinion about me. But later it so happened that we have to work in the same floor. After the close of office hours we used to go together to catch the train and sometimes we meet in the morning also in the same train.

I was attending the meditation classes then and I used to share her the happenings that was experienced by me ..Even on the very first close meeting with us she recognized me who I am and she showered not only respect in me but also love and affection. She will be feeling joy whenever I met with some any happy incidents and feel sorry if I met anything bad. She took me as her role model. Not because of this I treat her as my best friend. She is my well wisher, and I am her well wisher.
    Even after my retirement she is in good contact with me we used to share our feelings. Let her live a long happy wealthy healthy life.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Rama

Nice to know abt your friend.

Even my mom, have a friend like yours. Your blog reminded me of her. Well written!

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Nice of you to appreciate your friend/co worker. Nt so many people will give them credit if they work for the individual. The age or gender should not be the reason to be friend. Friends come in all colors and sizes.
    I am nearing 60 in few weeks. I have friends form age of 19 form all the races and gender. It is fun to be with them and also learn form them a lot.
    You are really a great individual for her too. Long Live your friendship.

4. Ramavyasarajan

thank you Abi for your first fb

Ramavyasarajan

5. Ramavyasarajan

Thank you Coffeelover for your fb . You too are great. You have so many friends of various age groups. Advance wishes for your 60th birthday.

Ramavyasarajan