1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Jayalalitha Jayaraman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by beautifullife30, Dec 6, 2016.

1. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

She is the best example of beauty with brains.

beautifullife30 likes this.
  2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

After watching this i understand a bit of how she would have faced and tackled the problems in her life!

KashmirFlower likes this.
  3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

want to add another interview link, simi garewal rendezvous jayalalitha, touches several points of her life.

Scorpio707, Suparni and Rihana like this.
  4. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

It is really sad that the Tamil Media never gave asked neutral questions in any interviews in 1990s to her like simi garewal and made public understand her...............2011 onwards she herself stayed aloof and never gave casual interviews........

As a resident of Tamil Nadu I have always been bombarded with Jaya's potrayal as a Haughty Hitler kind of woman..........It is a fact that she is very assertive, authoritative leader...............But she also has a softer human side..........nobody talked about it in Tamil Media earlier.........

5. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

I never had a great impression about her. Past few days I read so much about her, that I became one of her biggest fan. It not that I started believing that she is a good politician and all, but I am just in awe of her life journey and her personality.

beautifullife30, MNR and Suparni like this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Something that I observed after her death is, irrespective of what good a human does, people try to find faults, backbite and comment negative.But when the same person dies, people tend to ignore all their faults and talk only about the good. While it is nice to see them forgetting the negatives,it would be nice if people around support a person even when living so that he/she can truly accomplish something without struggle due to fellow beings.

Wish people's attitude change in the coming years. Or maybe it will not because it is basic human tendency:thinking:

7. Kokila1980

Kokila1980 New IL'ite

Even I did not have great impression on JJ, but after her demise I was shocked to see the crowd, the people strength she has got, Hats off to her. Watched couple of interviews, what a strong women... Great.

beautifullife30 likes this.
  8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

I feel its hard for people to separate the profession and look at a person for what he/ she is. Also, to be honest, media was biased. They were either bashing her or applauding her. There was no middle ground. It was tough for a comman man to separate and understand the facts vs fiction. Its like reading Dan Brown's Da vinci code. You dont know what is true!

But after a person departs, it suddenly dawns on you that you are no longer going to see that person anymore or listen to his/ her voice again, makes feel bad. You end up ignoring all wrongdoings of that person and try to think only of the positives.

But i do agree, that the attitude of remembering the good deeds of the person only after their death has to change!

9. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

In this interview JJ talked out of heart. Really good, made me teary also. Actually was not aware of harasment in assembly, feeling really bad for that.

10. idonthatemylife

idonthatemylife Silver IL'ite

Very Well Said.