1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Jayalalitha Jayaraman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by beautifullife30, Dec 6, 2016.

1. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Yes, Jayalalithaa was really an Iron woman. It is very very saddening to see that she passed away so soon. All of us expected her to do something more for the state. She was a normal ambitious woman with a mix of both positives and negatives. But her positive attitude overweighed even the negatives because everyone of us have negatives but not many are strong like her to tackle problems in life. To have an iron will is very difficult. Felt happy to note that everyone including her opposition leaders(not sure of the motive though) praised her after death. She deserved the honours during the funeral and the praises from all sectors of the society. Having taken her life when she was a CM, was God's way for acknowledging her willpower and strength when she was living, in my view.

Your writeup is very beautiful, putting down the thoughts and emotions very clearly and in an expressive way. Whatever you have written was something in my mind too.But Iam not sure if I would have been able to pen this down so beautifully. Good luck to your writing skills!

2. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

I just liked her as a leader when alive........but now realise that I miss her now after her death.....

Maybe Amma's impact........Jayalalitha herself was an effective writer and orator ....Maybe thinking of her is the inspiration to write expressively.....:)

3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

I somehow feel on the political front she did justice only towards the end. and....its very hard to imagine how she would have endured everything. I read an excerpt of her interview with Simi Garewal. It was nice knowing her!

I don’t think anyone has taken more criticism than I have: Jaya told Simi Garewal

Suparni and premabarani like this.
  4. beautifullife30

Hey, it was a nice post!

Scorpio707 likes this.
  5. beautifullife30

Yeah...she deserves peace and some happiness!

6. beautifullife30

that one attitude of hers is what makes me look upto her. Never give up attitude!

premabarani likes this.
  7. beautifullife30

Yes @Suparni

.....her death is still lingering in mind. I am not sure what to call this feeling of loss. I haven't been in TN for some years now but still I feel so bad and hopeless and afraid!

premabarani and Suparni like this.
  8. beautifullife30

hey @iamsrihere

thankyou for your kind words. I just wrote whatever I felt when I thought about her. Glad to know you feel the same way too

premabarani likes this.
  9. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Good to know you share same feelings.....:pensive:

She is no more...............But I feel if there is some magical way in which Jayalalitha can see people's reaction now......She herself will be surprised to know that she has such a huge admirer's list who continue to think of her even now.........I credit this lingering feeling of people that she has managed to create as her greatest achievement........:clap2:

beautifullife30 and iamsrihere like this.
  10. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

What is happening in Chennai? All the people who brought madras to life are departing! First it was Balamurali sir ( my tribute to him : Murali Madhuri) Then JJ and yesterday Cho. Each one a stalwart in their chosen path! May all of them find peace up there :(