1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A touching story Must read for All

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vjbunny, Aug 2, 2012.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends
    Please read this story
    PS: Dear Satchi: This is a story that appeared on my facebook wall I know it needs to be posted in forward/messages forum but the content is so sensitive couldnt resist posting it here... If you think it does not belong here you can move it...

Thank you

24 people like this.

2. daffodiill

daffodiill Silver IL'ite

Wonderful message VJbunny...really i was thinking for a min after reading this..true value of some message is to make the readers to think even for a sec..i dont know who wrote this...but whoever may be its good one to read and thank you for posting it..

1 person likes this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vjb, beautiful thought so true.. and you know i am going to call dh.. for standing by me through ups and downs..

i would have made some blunder (which would be costly too at times) and would wait for a reprimand, and there he would tell me, it is ok, not the end of the world as long as you are fine.....so true, we already are guilty and feel bad for a mistake and there is not point in pointing the finger.. and this is something i am slowly learning from him..

1 person likes this.
  4. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

What kinda story is this? I am spellbound by the message it seems to portray. I am furious!

The hubby jerk had recognized the problem, and knew the "cost" of not taking proactive action and yet delegates the task to his wife when his own butt can take a few moments to take care of it. What does he think? Somehow she is more responsible for the child than him? Why did he even risk the time window of vulnerability for the child between the time he notices and the time he expected his wife to take care of it.

He is guilty of reckless parenting if not involuntary manslaughter if you ask me.

Upon seeing her he says "I Love you?". He better. Otherwise if I were her, I will fry his butt feed to the vultures.

6 people like this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

looking beyond the blame game is what is being discussed.. and delegating a task at times like this can be beyond redemption..

5 people like this.
  6. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

What is being presumed is that she is the more guilty party even when he is the one.

1 person likes this.
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

1. husband is at fault because he procastinated and delegated the task to his wife.. he could have taken care of it.
    2. the wife forgot..she should also have had an eye on the baby.. but let me tell you it very difficult.. i can share a incident.. i was sharpening my daughter's pencil.. and after a point i could not do it with a sharpener had to use a blade..the blade was new so very sharp.. my son was playing in the lap of my relative.. and i never expected him to jump on to me.. i was a five feet far.. my son was 18 months.. can you believe he jumped on to me, got hold of the blade, he had a strong left grip..and the blood started flowing.. there was a cut, we could not remove the blade..and I had to seriously bite my son to make him drop the blade.. for a person who was not there, it is easy to say , i was careless blah blah.. but my husband, asked how is he, and how are you.. it was so easy for him to have blamed me., though i was feeling guilty for not having been more cautious knowing my son is hyperactive.. and that is what i meant... to look beyond the blame game..

the husband already knows the wife is feeling guilty not that he is saying she is guilty.. there is a difference...

This is just my opinion...

7 people like this.
  8. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

If I agree with you, I must assume that he had grounds to blame her and that she is feeling guilty about the mistake of not following through with his lordship's decree.

I am actually of the opinion that he said "I Love you" more as CYA than anything else. He was actually trying to soften the ground if you ask me.

To each their own. I am unable to see it the way you do. I am sorry. We can agree to disagree. Ciao!

9. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

humans can not function like programmed robots. sometimes we err, and the cost may be beyond our imagination. I guess here, hubby wanted to comfort his wife who lost their baby. Takes a lot of heart to do that without getting into blame game.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

VJ dear very touching story and the husband has a good heart to forgive and understand his wife.

1 person likes this.