1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Stroke Of Luck!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi
    Thank you for your message and good wishes.
    Sri

Bhargavi03 likes this.
  2. Cheeniya

There was a short period when the agenda to Smile remained unaccomplished in my aid memoir. I got over that period. Now I can't stop smiling!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

My dear Kamal.
    Talking to you on phone from time to time is one thing but a message from you is the icing on the cake. Thank you my brother. Incidentally, I am touched by the extensive use of 'god' in your FB if you know what I mean!
    Sri

shyamala1234 likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

Dear PS
    What an inspiring response indeed! If this does not make feel on top of the world, what else will! I too make a big fuss when I am down with a cold, a disease that affects not only the voice but my sense of small and taste as well. The tearful eyes are an additional bonus!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Jokes apart, can one type using only his small finger of his right hand? After reading you, I did try but gave up utterly frustrated!
    Sri

6. Bhargavi03

Bhargavi03 Gold IL'ite

Dear sir, now that you are back and active I would like you to spend a little time reading a short snippet " The Tale of a Friendship-An Unsolvable conundrum" that I have posted yesterday and text me a few words of your witty and hilarious comments/feedback transcending those smiles on my face :)

7. Cheeniya

Dear Bhargavi
    I am sorry to have disappointed you with a rather serious reply to your Snippet. Blame it on my age but I do not find the present day politics as any laughing matter. Forgive me if my reply to your Snippet disappointed you.
    Sri

Bhargavi03 likes this.
  8. Bhargavi03

Bhargavi03 Gold IL'ite

I am disturbed too sir seeing this pandemonium in TN. I think the current crisis and turmoil in TN politics itself with all this mud-slinging and politicians jumping places has been such a huge laughing stock for the nation and the media that there could be no other bigger joke than this. It hurts to believe this dismal truth. Unfortunately the voice of these troubled citizens will never be heard.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anna

Welcome back my dear Anna, was missing you very much. Now a days I am not active in IL . Open the laptop in the morning then whole day use the mobile to see the messages. So did not see this post of yours. I used to go to your id and see whether you are active here . Today just opened the laptop and noticed that you are on line and going through some post and was surprised that it was your post.

Life moves on but memories dont. YOu might not have been here but your thoughts were always in mymind . Was waiting anxiously to see you back . But sorry to know about your present condition.I second Pushpa Mami saying even With one finger typing and one eye vision you can outbeat all writers of IL and be an inspiration to all

You can see you have so many wellwishers here

10. Cheeniya

My dear Viji
    Thank you for your good wishes. I missed you too. This stroke came at the most unexpected moment when I was extremely busy with some social work. The night before the stroke I had almost prepared my speech to be delivered. The stroke attached me unexpectedly around mid night and everything just went out of mind. I forgot the names of my friends and business associates. It is more than six months now and I am slowly getting back my memory. My right eye is badly affected and I cannot see the full key board in one glance. That has badly affected my single finger typing. But Doctors have assured me that I would be back to normal in good time.
    Please do pray for my speedy recovery back to normal.
    Love
    Sri