1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Story of a Valentine's Day And A Few Days That Followed

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 19, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all my very dearest friends for the wonderful feedbacks from you which has cheered me up no end and has brought me to the stage today where I am going to be discharged from hospital. I am extremely sorry I have not replied individually to all of you. There are two reasons for this:

1. I am simply overwhelmed with the outflow of love, affection and support from all of you and am speechless. Words are a very inadequate medium to express how I feel.

2. Am trying to go a bit slow and am still a bit tired. So thought I would write a combined reply to all of you here. Am sure you will understand and humour me this time round.

Thanks for the many nominations for this thread. Am really touched that all of you felt it was really worth it.

I feel really humbled by all the responses I have received here. Believe me, I have not done anything out of the ordinary. I am sure we would all find the strength to face a situation when we are faced with one. There is simply no alternative. I absolutely agree with Chitra on this. If one has pain, one simply has to face it. It is a process of learning to accept life for what it is and it comes to all of us with time. Some get there earlier, some later, but I am sure eventually we all reach there.

As for my being here on the day following the second surgery, I would only say it is a testimony to the magnetic attraction of IL and my wanting to be with all my friends here. I simply cannot be without communicating with all of you and am really touched to know how loved I am by all of you here.

All I can say is a big THANK YOU dearest friends and I LOVE YOU ALL VERY DEARLY.

6 people like this.
  2. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Satchi dear, that's really great news!!!! Yes, please do take things a little bit slow and take ample rest. Wishing you a speedy recovery, dear!

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Satchi dear that was a nice thank you note. God bless you and bring you to normal soon. Our prayers are there for you . We are lucky to be a part of this wonderful site, thanks to Jey and Malathy that we get the prayers of everyone and with that we are encouraged and inspired and feel much better. More than Doctor the love and affection shown by everyone when one is sick works a lot. I have experienced that.

We all are praying for you and waiting to read your wonderful snippets. Dont worry your immediate freind your Labtop is always there with you. All the best

1 person likes this.
  4. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Oh Satchi, wlecome back..what a spirit gal!!...Hats off to you..
    forget about those painful days..it was over...now its the time for you to be happy,in your own way etc etc..have a speed recovery..My prayers are with you....

1 person likes this.
  5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

the preplanned C section was the most horrible thing that had happened to me in which i was opening my eyes to see my husband shoot the video of how the opearation was done and how the baby was removed .. i saw the tiny one open the eyes and cry out aloud.. heard it as amma amma..:) when you hear that the pain vanishes..

But your pain in incredible and i could imagine how it could be .. and you are back with full of energy as ever...... hats off to you.. I really need to learn to be brave and learn the guts to live the life with LOVE No matter in what happiness and sorrrow or in a pain ful situation you are in..........

1 person likes this.
  6. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

Hope you are recovering fast and doing much better now. IL, the word itself comes as a family to my mind and wishes from all of us are with you, whether put down here as a personal note or not but I'm sure all ILites here wish for each other's well being in all ways. God Bless

get well soon
    happy2be.

1 person likes this.
  7. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi,
    What a lovely post.I usually read your post twice not that I cant understand but mostly I really don't have an apt reply:-( I always felt short of knowledge to reply to your straight from the heart post. I felt spellbound after reading "A letter to my MIL" & many other post of yours."90% of your life's happiness or sorrow depends upon your life partner"is one of the favorite quotes I like but it took me time to realize the real meaning of the quotes until I found one.

1 person likes this.
  8. manguji

manguji Gold IL'ite

Hi Satchi,
    i Was moved to read your sufferings. But I love your attitude. My prayers and wishes for your speed recovery. Take care dear.

1 person likes this.
  9. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

A Big Hug for you...You are a strong and brave lady. Will pray to God to bless you with speedy recovery..

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  10. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Sats,

I read your post few days back. Too numb to respond even! I knew that you are brave and eternal optimist but what I read can only be summed as attitude that most dream but could never attain.

Glad that you are back and shoo away all those days of pain. Your post has made everyone who read to reflect and see life in a different spectrum altogether. Feel good that we have you back as our all-laughing-all-bouncing Sats and this incident has caused no dent on your spirits! Kudos to your courage and congrats on your win.

Welcome home, honey! :2thumbsup:[/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.