1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

a sigh of relief

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Glad that all went well!

Dear Mrs. Kanaka,

Glad to know that all went well with you and your husband during the crisis time. Good that you stayed back so that you were near to take care of your husband. Your faith in God has helped you overcome this easily is what I could say seeing your message.

Take care of your husband, our regards to him.

Malathy

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

God is With You and Your Family, Kanaka!

Dear Kanaka,
    It is not just plain coincidence, Kanaka, but the abundant Grace of God who delayed the trip, changed the course of events and saved your husband. Very relieved to know that he is safe and healthy now. Take good care of him.
    Many a time when we try to explain what happens to us, we are in a fix. The cause-effect rule is not a water-tight natural law but a man-made theory. The greatest consolation we have is that God's Grace is also beyond all these man-made rules and when these rules fail us He takes us in His arms and protects us.
    May your husband live long. May all you remain ever happy and blessed.
    With regards to you and kind enquiries to your husband,
    sridhar

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    I also noticed your mails were scarce of late but assumed you were in Gulf. It was God's Grace you were able to be with your husband in his times of need. My prayers for a speedy recovery.
    God be with you always.
    Regards,
    Meenu