1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Shocking & painful news!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweety127, May 29, 2014.

1. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Look at the below mentioned links.. am literally shocked & choked after seeing this news & video of a maid assaulting a 11 month old baby few days back captured in cctv camera..

Beware of this monster maid on the prowl - Pune Mirror
    TV9 News: Monster Maidservant (Aaya) Tortures 11 Month Baby in Pune; FIR Filed After Court Direction - YouTube (i hope this is the right one!)

Where are we heading towards..This is an eye opener to all parents of those cute young helpless angels who are brutally being attacked for no fault of theirs:(

Take care,

P.S: Moderators please move it to the appropriate section if required so that we can spread maximum awareness to all I lites out there..

8 people like this.

2. RadhiMom

RadhiMom Silver IL'ite

I saw recently.. My baby is 9 months old and my mom is with me.Had thought of employing a maid to take care of my baby... and i just changed my mind...notdonesmiley

planning to send her to my native with my mom when she is 1 and till 1.5... then to day care... mean while i will search for good day care... she will be safe with someone who love her a lot...

3 people like this.
  3. Anjelin

Anjelin Gold IL'ite

Grandparents are the safest...
    No maid or day care can take their place..
    Even though I have my ILs to take care of my kids alongwith a full time maid, I still have the fear of bullying by my maid

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Oh my goodness... i cudnt even watch it properly....
    I was just this month checking for a maid too as im pregnant and wanted to slowly start working for few hours again.. i was already highly concernd how to find proper maid to trust but after reading more and more such stories.... that really breaks my heart.

1 person likes this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Oh God!!! Poor baby. I hope they lock up this monster for a long time and keep her away from babies.

Long time back there was news on Tv how the maid used to draw blood from the baby and sell. The neighbors had complained to the couple that some days their child cries a lot and they should investigate. They came home early to see the maid in the act. This is about ten yr old news.

1 person likes this.
  6. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

I too saw that footage in the TV and choked and shocked . It is high time the law give the fitting punishment for that aaya. In the video coverage the helpless crying small child was mercilessly thrown on the cot and the beanbag repeatedly . If at all the very tiny and sensitive neck bone of the child fractures, what to do or sprain or cramp happens in any part of the body esp thigh or neck or back, the child cant even tell but weeps helplessly and the parents also do not know about it as the child cant speak as a grown up child. This is too atrocious of the monster maid.

2 people like this.
  7. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

oh god....I could not see this video..
    Honestly I am against hiring a maid if you do not have any one to supervise. I feel daycare is much better as they have to establish themselves and even I single report may destroy them

1 person likes this.
  8. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

saw this kind of footage from Thailand years back.. now from Bangalore - india ... doh1
    really it's a mad mad world .. faintingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

One of my friends uploaded this in FB and since I had seen similar one in different country long time back, such a pain it caused... I decided to not watch this...Cannot handle it. I beleive this has happened with much senior adults too by their care giver...heartless to torture innocent and helpless souls :(

2 people like this.
  10. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

She is a psycho & would have been abused badly & this is how she is trying to vent out her frustrations...Putting behind bars is a temporary solution..She will come out & would continue doing the same in a different house hold..All she needs is proper counselling & pyschartic treatment in an asylum..Any person with senses would never do this...The child is still in the state of shock it seems...god bless him..

Could not stop adding this..Hope the H is not a spineless creature..If he is then the blame would be easily shifted on to the poor mom by him & relatives as discussed in some recent thread & the lady would be the most affected... Whatesoever be the problem & whosoever creates a problem ultimately a woman suffers..A harsh reality in this stupid society!