A sad news, friends !

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Hi Prathi,

I really dont have any words to console you my dear..Its just same feeling i felt few months earlier and now you are facing it...I just cudnt stop my tears after reading your mom's news. So sorry to hear this news so soon..You last time mentioned about your mom's health. Its just an end of her suffering my dear..

Take care of urself and specially your Dad!!!

Sonu

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Prathi,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Especially after you had written about her in the Role Model thread, I felt close to her. She is such a courageous lady and so full of goodness. Let us console ourselves thinking that she is in a better place now. I can empathise with your situation since I lost my appa in April three years ago. My prayers are always with you. May amma's soul rest in peace in Vaikuntam.

sincerely
    Vidya

3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

thats a great loss....

Dear Prathi,

Very sorry to hear the sad news.
    We all know abuot your mom & pray her soul rests in peace.
    Pls take care of yourself and I do pray God to give enough strength to you & your family at this hour of need.
    We are all with you Prathi.

4. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Sorry about your Mom, Take care

Dear Prathi,

Sorry about your Mom. While it is painful to loose someone in the family, loosing a Mother is the worst and can never be compensated. It is a big loss for your father especially! I have been through this...but try to console yourself saying that she has atleast left you all for the good, no more sufferings for her.

Do not worry that she is not with you, believe me she will be with you in all that you do and you think. She will be taking care of you more than what she used to take care. Believe in it.

When it is difficult to say, need not mention how difficult it is going to be come out of this. But you have to gain the confidence to come out of this loss, atleast to support your Father to recover from this loss.

Take care of yourself and your Father. Our prayers are all there for you.

Regards,
    Shakthi

5. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

My heart bleeds!

Prathi ,

we may be around the same age group. I can empathise with you totally...My heart cries for you... If you require any help please let me know....i will be i chennai in a few days time...

Like someone rightly said "God always takes away people who are dear to him, very soon!". I am sure your mother must have been a great soul! The fact that you are even replying to our mails shows what a wonderful person you are and the credit goes to your wondeful mom!Please try and be with your dad as longas possible prathi.... my eyes are filled with tears....

Take care prathi , we are there for you...

Purnima

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  6. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Dear Prathi,

Im so sorry to hear.. Its really tough to go through all this, I can only imagine..that too staying here and waiting to go, it must be really hard.

But be strong, ur family needs support from u at this moment.. take care of urself.

My prayers with u all the time..

Selvi.

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Prathi

I logged in a little too late and heard about your mother..Please accept my heart felt condolences.It must be really hard on you...being in another country ,away from your mother and then getting to hear this news and then just having to wait inorder to finish all formalities just to board a flight...I can feel the pain you must be going through.May God be with you and your family in this hour of need and may He give you the strength to go through it.

Please take care.

Sunitha

8. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

I am with you Prathi!!

Dear Prathi:

Words can not express any personal loss. I pray to God to give you strength to bear your loss.

May her soul rest in peace!!

Take care

Seetha

9. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Sorry to hear

Dear Parthi,

Very sorry to hear the sad news.

May God rest the soul in peace and give u strength during this sad moment.

My heartfelt condolences.....

Jayana

10. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

sad news

dear prathi,
    hope all of our words will help u to overcome your grief...
    love, safa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.