A sad news, friends !

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

When I was answering in my forum this morning, Prathi came online & informed me that her mother passed away early in the morning of cardiac arrest.
    Her daughter's passport has gone for visa stamping & so her daughter & husband cannot leave with her today for India.
    Let us all pray for the peace of the departed soul & pray God to give our dear Prathi strength of mind to go through this shattering period.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006

2. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

may her soul rest in Peace...

Very sad news Chitra....We shall all pray for the departed soul. After a mother's passing away,it is always a big void in children's lives. Age has no relevance- the mother-child bond remains till eternity..

Dear Prathi, May your mother's soul reach that Serene Place where it is full of Peace and Bliss, may she continue to bless from God's abode.
    Please take courage and handle this emotional crisis with equanimity..

with heart-felt condolences and sisterly affection

ambika

( just reminding you again- I live in Bangalore, any help you need, please don't hesitate..even if it is a shoulder to cry on...I too had gone thru this trauma and I know friend, how it can cleave into the heart...)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

sad , very sad

Dear Prathi,
    I read the news of your mother,s passing away with great sadness.You had just mentioned how close you are. In this moment of irrepairable loss and grief we are with you. May the departed soul rest in peace and may God give all her children the strengnth to accept the inevitable.
    God be with you in your times of loss.
    meenu

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

very sorry to hear prathi....

dear prathi,
    i know none of the things in life can replace the one and only mother.....have courage and i am sure u will come over this in the time to come....but tears do well each time u think of all the things contributed to u as her selfless attitude...but still i hope u will retain more her happy days with u...and her sharing of so many things which is handy....and forgive the lord for taking her away.....we all share ur grief..
    regards...sunkan

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

So very sorry...

What a tragic news. I remember Prathi mentioning about her mother in her posts more than once and she made a loving tribute to her mother recently with her 'role model' contribution. I am so very sorry to read about this.

Prathi, this is a great loss to you and your family. May her soul rest in Peace and I shall pray that God gives you courage to face your loss and grief.

With you,
    Kamla/Sujata

6. kavya

kavya Bronze IL'ite

We pray for you Prathi

Dear Prathi,

We are deeply saddened by this tragic loss in your life. Even though our relationship is limited to the online world, we feel as if we lost someone in our family.

Of all the relationships that we have in life, mother is so very special. Through your various posts, we understood how intimate you were with your mother. We cannot imagine the emotional sadness of loosing such a precious relationship.

We pray to god to provide you with the strength to wade through this saddening situation.

Kavya and the Indusladies Team

7. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Dear Prathi,

I share your grief at this very sad phase of life for I know this is one of those moments you never want to face.

I am writing and erasing all that I am writing here...don't know how/what to write, for I don't even know what it is to lose someone as close as a mother, I dare not think about it:(

So tough to say, "This too shall pass..."

I am there with you during these times of hardship for any sort of support, just a click away...

Love
    Shalini

8. aarthi

aarthi New IL'ite

very sorry to hear the news prathi...

dear prathi,
    i know u from all ur posts, that how much u love ur mom. its greast loss but what to do...... i am there to share ur grief. i pray god to be with u at all times. ur mom will be there with u and bless u in all ur deeds.
    take care
    aarthi,

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Our Prayers Are There With You, Prathi!

Dear Prathi,
    A parent's death is always painful and even more so when it's the mother. Just a few days back I read your Role Model entry on your mother. Now comes the shocking news of her death.
    Honestly I don't have words to console you. But the Most Loving God in His Infinite Wisdom, takes a lot of decisions, which we have to simply accept. May be He decided that she should not suffer any further in pain.
    All of us join in offering our tributes to the departed soul. May you be blessed with the strength to bear the loss of this bereavement.
    Our Prayers are always with you, Prathi.

Varalotti

10. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Friends,

Thanks for all the support. I need it very much. I wanted to inform my friends, as I was sure they would join me in praying that her soul reaches its destination in a smooth journey. In one way I am relieved that she need not suffer any more physical pain. I also feel that she will be there in the depth of my heart forever. But the emotion has overtaken my mind and the thought that I will never be able to talk to her, hold her, laugh with her has shattered me. My father seems to be more shattered and I hope God will give him the strength too. His loss is the most as they were such a loving couple.

I am flying tonight to bid her adieu. I have to just sit and wait for that moment till then. Thanks a lot all of u for being with me. It means a lot to me.

Thankfully
    prathibha

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.