1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Not So Intellectual On Jallikkattu & Tamil Unity

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Jan 21, 2017.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Once curious, Always curious! :D

Now am starting to wonder if the JK law, why even the whole 'hullabaloo' was indeed orchestrated to win (caste) vote banks annnd to soften the hatred people may have for the ones involved behind the scenes, something very important if they are going to take the chair as Honorable... (ahem the what and what not!) :buenrollo:

My point (the point that never was a point here :D) is... Its not entirely about the bulls or the culture sentiments...(do wait before you may pounce on me, I'm adding a 'maybe' there)! :D Yes, maybe its not what it seems it is and thats just my 'wondering', we don't have to agree at all! :D

Congratulations again, for your win (not Ms Honorable.... Damn Who's)! :buenrollo: :hmmm:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    jskls, Shanvy and GoogleGlass like this.
  2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

oh no i had planned for our new Cheap Minister's celebration - but postponed :)

jskls likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

ha ha ha

i like the "may" - it's summer hols for youth u c athaan :)

when u plant & nurture a tree there are these grass and weeds that grow on their own - u can't avoid that, the one who's playing the musical chair is a weed - and please do not doubt the youth that took the roads for a cause, cos of her dubious intentions.

thank u K for the wishes - c me a weed too, got recognized cos of the JK :)

jskls, periamma and kaniths like this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

As long as the youths are aware, and know well about what they are standing up for, I dont doubt their intentions. :) Its easy to manipulate our sentiments and emotions for their personal / political agendas. 'Dravidism' remember?! Look where it has gotten us to - corruption, greed and just that! In future too, if we aren't going to wake up at all. No use regretting years later and calling ourselves sentimental fools for giving in too soon. Now, That is all! I ll rest my case here. :D
    *eyeroll* :yum:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    jskls and GoogleGlass like this.
  5. GoogleGlass

appealable aa? :)

hope v r not taken for a ride...

jskls and kaniths like this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

What a twist and what a way!!! Thank god.

7. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

OPS finally opens up which indeed has created an interesting situation in TN Politics. What will be the Party's reaction, both the leadership's and that of the members, lets wait and see.

GoogleGlass and jskls like this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I was expecting something based on the resignation of all top heads in the govt. And also ops meeting with 31 mlas. But him going out open means he has strong support and backing

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

And i hope i don't have to listen to the verbal diarrhea of the party current spokesman for sometime. I am shocked at how amma made her one..goes to show that she was not firing on all pistons in her last few months..or should i say for a year and more

10. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

:smiley::smiley:
    May be the film connection or who knows 'Amma' might have had nothing to do with the posting as it is now openly acknowledged that 'Chinnamma' was the power center even while J was alive.

@GoogleGlass Sorry GG for using your thread to post my individual political views. Thank you too :)