1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. Thomas Carlyle

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 7, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
    But anyone can start today and make a new ending…

Some thing are not complete without like

A pooja is not complete without showing AArathi or kalpuram

A food is not complete without adding salt, they say uppu illa pandam kuppaiyile but salt can be added later also and if the salt is more then it is no use

A Speech is not complete without the Chief Guest

A function is not complete without attending the guests and giving them a yummy lunch or dinner

Now a days Children's birthday parties are not complete without Return Gifts which brings a smile on the child's face

But now a days for any functions are also Return gifts are given to appreciate their attending the function and also to honour them

Also any function is not complete without taking videos and photos which bring us memories later in life

Navratri is not complete without giving Thambulam packets with nice gifts tothe ladies

Sumangali Prarthanai is not complete without honouring the ladies who are like Devis and giving them yummy lunch and thambulam. This is the time when ladies have lunch before men

Shraddham is not complete without Poojari coming in time and doing the rituals to the satisfaction of the person who is doing it

For me my snippet is not complete without getting fbs from all and also from great writers. When Kamla or Cheeniya Sir come to my thread I feel I have won an award:)

I feel a year is notcomplete without wishing our near and dear ones a Happy New Year. So here is my New Year wishes for everyone inIL

Just now I can remember only these. You all know I always hurry to post a thread without even checking whether I have written properly and also in a hurry to get fbs. Now I am in a hurry to attend Narayaneeyam in our opposite colony. DH has already left. Now you will say is writing this snippet more important than going for Narayaneeyam. But what to do I am like that.

Attached Files:

5 people like this.

2. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Great post Viji, have a great day. And our day does not begin without reading your very optimistic and positive posts

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viji,

I guess Snippets is not complete if there is no post by iyerviji??? :) have a good time.

2 people like this.
  4. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear viji,

you are an adorable vijima of Indusladies....hats off to you....

Love,
    Bhavna
    [​IMG] Attached Images [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Arch dear for the superfast fb. Thanks also for your compliments which made my day and brought a smile on my face.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear thanks for your compliments, your brought a smile and made my day

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

.Bhavna dear no words to express my feelings, thanks for your sweet fb which made my day and brought a smile on my face

[

8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    When Kamla or Cheeniya Sir come to my thread I feel I have won an award
    I feel humbled by this sentence from you! I am sorry I did not notice it earlier. But to be equated with the ever popular and the most gracious Kamla is the ultimate recognition for me. Her effervescent spirit that comes through her writing is inimitable. I can write humorously, crack a few jokes or even touch the heart occasionally but from Kamla I have learnt that these ingredients are not adequate to touch the core of the heart that she does so effortlessly through her endearing words. I am happy to be her partner in FP forum

And you, my dearest Viji, you are indeed a sweetiepie in IL!
    Sri

2 people like this.
  9. vidyamenon

vidyamenon New IL'ite

dear aunty,
    thats a very nice snippet,i would like to say you are omnipresent in IL

regards
    v

1 person likes this.
  10. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

viji mam,