A line is a line?!...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cj1980, Dec 9, 2011.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Ladies, I am overwhelmed by the love, prayers, and support shown on this thread. A heartfelt thanks to every single lady who left a message! I am off to Boston tonight and my DH and I have been running around crazy for the past week...so I couldn't respond earlier. Please give me a few days' time to settle down in the new place before I respond to every post.

UPDATE: Things were so hectic that I didn't get a chance to re-test until this morning...happy to let you know that the test line was as dark as the control line :)...so I guess I have a sticky bean. My DH and I have not told our parents yet as we want to take a blood test and confirm it before letting it out...but it is very difficult to hold back the good news as I want to see the joy on my parents' face when I tell them...my DH is scared they won't let me travel with him if I told them now! lol...

Am praying for the rest of you too...hope you all get your BFPs soon. More later!

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Have a safe and happy journey... Take care...

3. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

Congrats once again,,H&H9M

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thats great Carol! Hope all will go well!
    Confirm with the blood test & meet the doc!
    All the best!
    Sticky baby dust to you!

5. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

We reached Boston safely last night...super duper tired, but happy we made it in one piece (can't say the same for one of my suitcases though)

Unfortunately, I started spotting during the flight...been getting some brown discharge (sorry TMI) and brown spotting...just as I always get before AF...:-(....very depressed and disappointed...but I am still trusting God with His ways...so will leave the rest to Him.

Will keep you all posted.

6. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Carol,

Take some good rest. Please check with Doctor about your spotting. Everything will be alright.

God bless you....

7. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Reshma, thank you for your kind words. I am still spotting brown, but no cramps or AF in sign...one of my friends said this is normal in early pregnancy. Anyways, since I am new to Boston and haven't got my bearings yet, am yet to fix up an appointment. My DH starts his first day at work tommo and he said he will find out from his colleagues about a good OB-GYN in the area...so am praying God leads me to the right doc and the results are positive. Will keep you posted!

8. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

Do not worry Carol. The day I tested positive on home HPT, I spotted. Later even 2 days later when I got it confirmed by Blood test, I spotted. It was sometimes brown and sometimes red, but did not flow. How is your spotting, is it flowing or only intermittent? Spotting is very common in the first trimester, so please don't worry. Have faith in HIM. Sticky baby dust to you..:) Stay warm in the harsh winters of Boston:)

9. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Carol,
    Congrats dear. :)
    Hope you are able to find a good Dr at new place and she clears your doubts soon.
    Don't worry all will be fine. Our prayers will be with you.
    Eat well and have good rest. Take care.

10. formylilone

formylilone New IL'ite

Congrats! & do check with your doc before travelling as travelling is not suggested for first 3 months of
    pregnancy.