A line is a line?!...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cj1980, Dec 9, 2011.

1. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Carol!!! I am so happy for you. Hope I will be able to share this news very soon..What steps did you take, please share your thoughts on TTC. I have been in this journey for 11 months..Not sure when to visit gynec..Having hopes every cycle that this time it may work, but he has not answered my prayers so far.

Enjoy your pregnancy. Take care

2. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Hearty Congratulations dear Carol!!! Wow this was the second live example that god does exist and he does have his own plans….. As your thread’s title said…. Yes! a line is a line…..no matter how dark/light it is….. once again congrats and happy healthy nine months. Eat healthy and stay healthy and we are all praying for you….If youd like and get a chance do write your success story in “ttc struggles & success story” thread in this same forum….

Carol I did feel like this when I got pregnant…. I did feel like this like getting af almost in a minute or so…. I used to have all af symptoms until I saw gynec that was about 6 and half weeks… so do not worry it is quite normal… once you see your doc and confirm your pregnancy then it will automatically goes off……trust me…..[/JUSTIFY]

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Carol,

Hearty Congratulations !! Don't worry, sure everything will be alright and the bean will hug you tightly... :) Wish you a happy and safe pregnancy dear...

ILT

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow! Congrats Carol! [​IMG] Very happy to read your post! Its a great news from you!
    Hope all will go well in you pregnancy journey!
    Continue to be positive & be happy!
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Awaiting to read the rest!

5. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

wow Carol!! Congratulations to you..I have read a lot of your encouraging posts here and was certain that you will be blessed soon. God is indeed kind. My heartiest wishes to you and the baby. Your belief has been unshakable and really inspiring. God bless your family.

6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

congrats Carol,i was thinking of you when i saw about your post for medical insurance for in-fertility in MA.Am happy that you no longer need that..congrats once again and have a safe and happy pregnancy.

7. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

My Hearty Wishes Carol!!!! God has answered your prayers. Enjoy your pregnancy!

8. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Congratualtions Carol, This Christmas is definitely going to be celebrated large at ur house.

Wishing you good healthy and pleasant journey ahead.
    take care,
    sudha

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cj...
    Congrats dear...God Bless you ...You will be in my prayers....

10. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

it is indeed a miracle, pls do share the details of how u tracked the BBT chart, your diet, if you hv taken any supplements ect in details ....it would be really helpful for ppl like me ....
    do keep us in ur prayers so that we too can hold an LO soon