A line is a line?!...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cj1980, Dec 9, 2011.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

After 20 months of TTC, I finally saw the "pink line" this afternoon!! Woooohoooooo!!! I am still in shock and I haven't stopped thanking God for this miracle (yes, it is a certified miracle as we were given very remote chances of natural conception and we were preparing for ART!)

I have a regular 25 day cycle with a 13-14 LP....today was CD 26 and 15DPO or more (I happened to check my BBT on CD 12 and it was in the post-ovulation range and that's how I knew I had ovulated before CD12!)...been running around like a headless chook for the past 10 days as we are relocating to Boston in a few days...in fact, I traveled almost 60 kms everyday for the past 4 days on very bumpy roads!....today I was just curious and took a test and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a line...it is not very dark (I took it in the afternoon) but definitely visible without squinting.

Have to run now and will write more in detail about my TTC journey and how God was with me through every single step of the way. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have supported me along the way and given a much needed encouraging word...I am very grateful for your support...please do uphold me in your prayers coz I am very nervous and hoping this is a sticky bean!

11 people like this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

carol,

Congrats dear.prayers and faith get answered...now enjoy yourself.

1 person likes this.
  3. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Carol, hearty congratulations... Prayers can do miracles... Keep faith in God n He will not let u down... Wish u good luck through out the pregnancy period... Take care...

1 person likes this.
  4. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

You share almost the same experience as that of mine dear! God will do miracles as He cant tears in one's eye who trust Him the most.... All the best with your happy days and don't worry He will take care of you as the apple of His eyes...... Eat healthy... pray well and be cool... all the best for the cutie pie in advance.... GOD bless.... TC

1 person likes this.
  5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi carol,
    A big cograts dear.....:partyi remembered u always whenever my faith on god was shaken ,u always guidedme :bowdown. finally god answered ur prayers......very encouraging news...take care.

1 person likes this.
  6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Carol,

Congrats dear,your prayers are answered now,enjoy and take care of your health.

1 person likes this.
  7. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations!!! Wish you a healthy and safe pregnancy!!! Enjoy each and every moment of this most awaited lovely journey.

1 person likes this.
  8. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi cj1980

Congrats! I'm very happy for u and take a Gynec appt immediately and Enjoy ur pregnancy!

1 person likes this.
  9. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

Very happy to hear this news. Congrats and take care of your health!

1 person likes this.
  10. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Thanks everybody! Am praying the little bean is a fighter and sticks firm! Trying not to think of all the things that can go wrong and stay focused on God and His good plans for me. Feeling a bit queasy and almost as if AF is gonna turn up...is that normal??