1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Leaf Out Of United Airlines

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Haha never thought about them OJ. Byt DJ Sanyasis cause irritation in the most unexpected quarters. When I take my dog for a walk we often encounter a DJ sanyasi who is jogging surrounded by followers in track suits. The very sight of him drives my lab to homicidal rage. Such a flight of DJ sanyasis would lead to a heated debate whether they can have female cabin crew. Even male cabin crew can have problems if they happen to be gay.

satchitananda likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

Why are people 'flying' into a rage these days? It (rage) seems to be occupying a special seat on the tip of their noses these days.

Somehow this business about the scorpion reminded me of a short text in the English textbook in my Std. XII called "an otter in flight". From what I remember, it was about an otter which suddenly manifested on a flight though I don't remember the exact tale or find the link to it. Of course, it did cause consternation but am sure not panic, since it did not belong to that category of critters which bite with murderous intent.

Seriously speaking though, I dread the thought of travelling by air these days. A friend was recently bumped off the flight for being 5 minutes late. The flight was heavily overbooked. Earlier one was afraid of terrorists. Now with security being so tight, the airlines seem to be missing out on the action and so have decided to provide themselves with entertainment. So this seems to be the way - throw passengers out or 'provoke' ministers into fights.

Congratulations, your post has been nominated for the FP of this month.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Very trye. There sems to be a method in their madness.

satchitananda likes this.