1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Humble Tribute to my Loving Father on his 75th Birthday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Swathy,
    Thank you for your good wishes for my father on his birthday and glad to know that you liked the blog.
    How nice to have such wonderful fathers! You too must be proud of your father. May God keep blessing them to have a healthy and peaceful life in the years to come!
    Love,
    Malathi

2. Malathijagan

Dear Raji,
    Thank you for your nice FB.Most of the girls take after the father's traits.Is your father in Chennai too?
    This is true of every woman. Till marriage, we are under their protective umbrella. After marriage only we realise how important their advices have been.
    I am sure your father would disagree with this statement. For the parents, their kids are precious.
    Love,
    Malathi

3. Malathijagan

Dear dear Devika!
    Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes for my father.Fathers are always a role model for their daughters and that too if we get such a wonderful father it is aboon!
    Love,
    Malathi

4. Malathijagan

Dear Aruna,
    How are you? Thank you for peeping in here and leaving your valuable comments and good wishes for my father.how is Nahush? Convey my love and best wishes to him.
    Love,
    Malathi

5. Malathijagan

Vow, that was a beautiful image you had sent!Thank you so much for your well wishes. My dad's eyes welled up seeing so many well wishers on his birthday! What else can a simple man like him ask for?
    Love,
    Malathi

6. Malathijagan

Dear Saraswathi,
    Thank you so much for all your well wishes. The good wishes from the Ilites were the most celebrating moment for my father!
    Love,
    Malathi

7. Malathijagan

Dear AC,
    Thank you for all the praises showered upon me! I am yet to catch up with our Ilites threads/blogs after my return from Egypt.
    Love,
    Malathi

8. Malathijagan

Dear Mindi,
    Great to know that your father is also 75 now. Mindi, it doesn't matter if you have not penned about him. Love should be in the heart and your fb shows how much love you have for your father.And to write about ones father, any time is good time. So I will be waiting to know your feelings about your father . Will you post a thread soon?
    Love,
    Malathi

9. Malathijagan

Dear Aishu,
    Thank you for your well wishes to my dad. I felt it was my duty to say it in words how i felt about him after so many years and thus threw open my heart.
    Love,
    Malathi

10. Malathijagan

Thank you Usha for your birthday wishes to my dad. The good hearts of Ilite and their prayers will never go unanswered.
    Love,
    Malathi