1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

A good gynaecologist in secunderabad.

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by manjushukla, Jan 15, 2013.

1. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

hi shobha,
    congratulations. i am sorry dear i am not visiting basant sahney hospital. I visited once only and i didn't like it. some body suggested me Parvathi hospital, Dr Hemlatha. She is nice but the problem is she is in so much demand. When u go to hospital you will notice hell lot of patients and you will have to wait for ur turn for hours together. mine 34th week is going on, so i am left with no options. where do u stay in trimulgherry.

2. shobha663

shobha663 New IL'ite

Hi Manju,

I stay at Indian Airlines Colony.
    Ok then, I wil also visit Parvathi hospital this weekend and check out. Rite now i am exploring different options and thank you for sharing ur experience.
    U take care of urself.

--Shobha

3. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

4. Swatipk

Swatipk New IL'ite

Hello ladies...if you are looking for a gynaecologist in Secunderabad ,I highly recommend Dr.kalpana from Kasturi hospital .she is the best. Inspite of so many complications I delivered a healthy baby.All thanks to her for taking the right decisions at right time.she has been extremely patient and always responded to my queries even on phone.she is available at Kasturi hospital mornings around 11 and evenings after 6.she is also a consulting doctor in Fernandez hospital twice a week.hope my info helps