1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

A good gynaecologist in secunderabad.

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by manjushukla, Jan 15, 2013.

1. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

I am into my 8 weeks of pregnancy. can anyone guide me a good gynaecologist in secunderabad. I have consulted once Doctor madhumitha apollo hospital. can anyone tell me something about her. I heard that apollo hospital mostly prefer Caesarean Delivery. Of course i know its completely depends on the baby's position at the time of delivery, but my concern is doctor should not forcefully opt for Caesarean. Also i want to know about baby Delivery charges at apollo hospital secunderabad. please guide me on this aspect.

manju

2. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hii Manju..

Congratulations and enjoy ur pregnancy..

Recently my sis got delivered in BASANT SAHNEY Hospital in West Maredpally..our consultant is Dr madhavi Reddy..we felt she is d best doctor..we r very much happy to viist her..from d 1st month i am also visting with my sister..i am totally impressed with her..she is also conultant for Yashoda hospitals..

delivery charges we paid to hospital is almost 45k..
    If u want to contact her i will share u mobile number..

Life is Beautiful..
    Vandana

3. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

Hi Vandana,

Thank you so much for the reply. Definitely I would love to know her number. Can you please tell me if your sister's baby was delivered normally or was it Caesarean.

with best regards
    manju

4. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Please guide me about Dr Pratibha who is consultant at fernandez hospital. People please reply I eagerly need this information.

5. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Manjushukla,
    A hearty congratulations to you and your family.
    Regarding gynaecologist, I was consulting Dr. Bhagyalakshmi from Basant Sawhney hospital. that was about 3yrs before. I do not know whether she is still there. but I felt very comfortable with her. she is best.
    amoarsh.

6. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

hii manju.

sorry i didn't check dis thread...
    My sis got operated bcoz she is having some health issues before also..
    Dr madhavi number is 9989099260..

sorry i don't know about Dr.Prathiba...
    In Basant Sahney there r excellent doctors available...once go and visit there also...
    U can't judge before going..visit once when ur free..max..they will charge u consultation and scan's..if u like those service carry on othewise go to Dr.Prathiba is already there..

cheerup..

Vandana

7. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

hi vandana,
    Thank you so much. most probably i will go to Basant Sahney hospital this Saturday. actually i do not want to go to fernandez hospital as it is very far from my place. I stay at trimulghery so i think Basant Sahney would be best option for me. but i hope doctors from this hospital prefer normal delivery. I heard from many people that most hospitals prefer c-section because they get more money out of this. So little bit i am scared.

with regards
    manju

8. manjushukla

manjushukla New IL'ite

Hi Amorsh,
    Thank you so much for the reply. can you please tell me was it a normal or C-section delivery for you. and what was the hospital charges. please enlighten me about the hygienic that they maintain in the hospital.

9. shobha663

shobha663 New IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Did u visit Basant Sahay hospital. How was the experience. I am 17 weeks pregnant now and stay at Tirumalgiri same as u. If you could share ur Basant Sahay experiense and also the doc's name, even I wish to check out the same. Thank you :)

--Shobha

10. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    Check all information on site of Apollo hospital...