1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A family very united and always together

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 4, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

A family is a father's strength and wisdom , its a mother's tender love, and the innosence of childhood soft and fragile as a dove. Its a warm special feeling binding heart to heart forever.

Now a days in this modern world people have time to think of only their families as life is very hectic .

But there is a family of my Sister in law who is no more but her two daughters family and her son's family are very close to each other.

They are always together, if they go for any function or any outing they go together. The elders are very co operative and same way their children are always together and enjoy together.

Both the sisters are very attached to their Bhabhi and treat her as their own sister. Every mother wants her children to be united always and if my sister in law was there she would have been very happy to see her children and grandchildren so united.

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijimma,
    Lovely to know about the nice family of your sister. It is kind of a model family I should say, and yes, a dream for all the Parents.

My wishes for all the Happy Families :)

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalyani

True it is a model family because now a days we dont see so much love between brothers and sisters

Thanks for your fb. I was thinking so many views but no fb. Glad that I got atleast your fb

love
    viji

4. ArabianDoll

ArabianDoll Senior IL'ite

Good and blessed family.Let them share their bond together always..
    Even our famliy here is still joint famliy with 4 famlies living together under the love and care of my grandmother.We are many cousins who share good and healthy relationships.Though each of us have seperate house,we live in the same native home for the happiness of our grand mother.I must say that it is our liveliness(i.e all her gran children at one place) at home that makes her feel strenghtend and recharged.

5. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Hi Viji Madam,

It is very nice to hear, very rare combination.... Our family is also United in Diversified action... Lots of cold war (where it is not there?)... still we celebrate all (2 BIL's & 1 SIL) functions together under one roof..... I posted my first fb yesterday under your blog.. Unless we forget we cant forget...

It is always a joyful moment when we all together.....
    bye.
    Rani.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arabian Doll.

Glad to know that you family is also joint family under the care of your grandmother. It is very rare to see such families now a days. Hats of to your family.:thumbsup. You will get the blessings of your grandmother

love
    vij

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rani

Welcome to my thread and glad to know that you have posted your first post in my thread. Lucky me. It is joyful when we are together .

love
    viji