1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A day in my life....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vjbunny, Dec 4, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]Nowadays my Dh is having two day off due production slow down...Its been long time I went to Dakshineshwar...I dont know after coming here I feel like going to visit Ma often so yesterday I was pestering my DH to take me to Dakshineshwar poor guy he has two days to destress whole week of stress added to it the cold weather has started it makes one spend lots in bed...So he said please dear lets go next week ...I felt bad n kept quite...But today he suddenly wanted to visit Dakshineshwari but I was not moved as my tummy was queasy...But I dint want to forgo this chance so went to temple...
    Had a pleasant darshan n breakfast at temple side n later surprise of surprise my husband took to shop near the temple n bought me the white stone bangle n the red one which I had long wanted to buy n he was in no mood to buy me them....I felt very happy...n came home...God sure has His own way of pleasing us...and after I came home another surprise was waiting sweetest posts from my dear friends n moving story as well What more can I ask....[/FONT]

10 people like this.

2. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Nice to know that you had a good darshan and had a great time with your DH.. along with shopping for things what you wanted!! Njoy.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Nice..So..God please you and called u to see place today..... Good.. God pleased u..Else I would have taken class for that god... :p

1 person likes this.
  4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi vjbunny
    Your post is testimony that we remain kids life long!...unexpected surprises and show of affection never fails to excite us! Lovely post!
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bunny,

Glad u had a great time, i heard tom cruise is in india and looking out for u, to act as herione in his movie, he called me but i did not have yr number, so am passing this message.

see god heard u.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  6. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

oh..wow VJB...you got so many sweet surprises from your DH ..:)

1 person likes this.
  7. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Dear VJB,
    Glad to hear that you had a jackpot.
    You are eager to have a darshan of Ma and it seems Ma herself is willing to see you and shower you with all her love by fulfilling your long lasting wish.

Hope you get more surprises ahead in your life.

Regards,
    Latha.

1 person likes this.
  8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Am so happy for you VJ. There are two ways of looking at things. If people show reluctance to do something, just let them be. Soon they will come round. The other thing is maybe yesterday was not meant to be. Devi wanted you for some reason to come only today, not yesterday. And then she sprang so many nice surprises on you. May you have many such happy occasions. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

That is a nice surprise VJ!
    Pardon my geographical non-brilliance where is the temple in which city :hide: ?
    Also, where are the images of the stone bangles? See you can't hide them from ILs no?:)

1 person likes this.
  10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya...
    Thank You...the shopping was absolutely unplanned....