1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Course In Miracles!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Nov 25, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A Course In Miracles

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

I think I am the first to open the account here.

As usual you make not only Maran but all the readers to cry..that is the most powerful impact you give the readers.

Her leelais are always mystical Sri...And she never lets anybody down when prayed with total love..These miracles reiterate our love for her.. and her matchless love towards her children...

Paramahamsa, Chaitanya, Butter all are full of love and love only for Her, hence she has to come to their rescue...no way she can escape..

It is like a devotee when steeped in difficulties challenging the Mother, that whatever and how much ever She may try to test him but He will never leave her feet. More she tries the more tighter will be his hold.
    What do you say to this prayer Sri...

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar Sir

Seems like this time I got the chance to post the first fb...lucky me!!!

I have to say I too liked the miracles you enjoyed rather than the regular drama kind which the saints do ...I might sound rude, but yes I do not beleive in babas, there are many people who beleive and worship, I have seen babas doing lot of miracles, though I dont want to make my fb as a controversial one...I would say I cant beleive why someone would want to do some things like that, like taking out a chain from air, or picking out a small statue from some where or pouring the sacred holy ash etc..etc...they never really stick to our brain and heart...such miracles just entertain us for a while thats all and we forget about it when those babas are not around!!

but the miracles which you explained, specially ramakrishna paramahamsa and also chaitanyam they both are really gods...(not the miracle babas..) because if god is the form of love, and love is god...then the love shown by paramahamsa and chaitanya is just the gods love....

enjoyed reading this blog of yours sir!!..thanks again....

4. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi appa cum bf,

Today iam lucky to give the first post. iam moved by the love really.

“I am nothing but God. What are you waiting for, you idiots? Why are you looking for God elsewhere? Worship me, I say. Pray to me.”

why we humanbeings dont believe when god hemself comes and says that he is with us and follow him and enjoy his love. But we believe the duplicate sadhus who cheat and do all nonsense.That is why we are c alled humanbeings i think isnt it appa.

when god himself is crying and saying iam here we are in this world with unnecessary things really we are idots i feel appa.

thankyou for giving such a gud story.this is not a miracle for me but a lesson to know and understand the love shorwed on us by god in different ways.

thankyou once again,
    your dd cum gf.

5. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

sorry for the above statement as iam not the first , as i didnt see any post so ithough iam the first.

iam sorry appa and other members tooo.

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Sridhar,
    When we witness miracles it keeps us in awe. But most often the miracles which we see now are siddhis . Just like vidhya said, initially you will be struck in awe, but when we ruminate we know these are display of siddhis to impress.
    While the miracles which you had mentioned is born out of love and not for showcase. That is a real miracle.
    My Guru once wrote to me saying that why is everyone connoting Gurus with miracles or fixer of problems? Why can't you accept Guru's for guidance or showing the path. Once the destination is reached the Guru leaves you to yourself & his job is over. I have never forgotten what he said, today iam again reminded by your post.

Thanks for brining the topic of miracle.
    Jaya

7. Sheebavinod

Sheebavinod Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Miracles do happen when people like Butter, Chaitanya ,Paramhansa exist in this world and they all perform the miracles by one simple deed which is very difficult to follow as well -Pure and unconditional Love. How many people will do something like what Chaitanya did? If we find one like him today, guess he should be revered.

Loved your post and infact after analysing , have come to the conclusion that we dont have to look above and pray for miracles to happen , if we try and look around there may be miracles happening everyday which is really hard to see.

Thanks a lot for such informative pearls of wisdom.

8. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

Once again another wonderful blog on a contemparory topic stressing the worthlessness on modern day babas and their miracles. What you have said is absolutely true . Is it not the human life the greatest miracle that God has created? But instead of recognising that people throng to fake babas to witness the cheap miracles.

I read the Nirvana shatakam (with translation ofcourse) and was spellbounded . How I missed knowing about it till now I dont know and I could very well see the similarity in Bayazid's words, however Sankara never told anyone to worship him . His ideology (advaitha) was that there is only one Absolute truth called Supreme God (or Paramatma) . Once an individual attains self realisation(atma gnana), then he ceases to be a mere atma and merges with the paramatma and the only thing which shines there is the paramatma (which is same as the self realised atma) and and at that state, he will attain moksha here and in this world itself .

The stories about chaitanya ( is it chaitanya mahaprabhu -the 16th century saint) and ramakrishna paramhamsa were really the examples of the heights of love and compassion- one for friend and another for stranger. Good blog and let more keep coming

Thanks
    Radhi

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Miracles created by God to save His devotees are the ones which should be called miracles. Miracles performed by halfbaked God's men are just like a show of a magician. Even miracles performed by Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Adhi Sankara also were miracles performed by God through His Staunch devotees.
    I was just thinking of posting Abhirami Bhattar's story also in EMAV series and I was glad to read it in your blog.
    Gathering information from all religions proves that though the paths are different all lead to the one and only God.
    May God bless you to continue your good work,
    Love,
    PS

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Sridharjhi my eyes were wet reading the stories of the 2 friends and Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. It is true that miracles which occurs by the sincere love of our dear Lord is the only miracle worth awing for.