1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A conversation outside my Home.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs C,
    climbing high rise structures devoid support,i have a lengthy period of survival,prowling boldly into the cleanest of environment,flickering my tail when provoked by kin,possessing the capacity to regenerate it,i'll trespass in your house with informal ease, I need no invitation,0! yes i am indeed a dirty brown house lizard
    !!!!(This poem came into my mind after reading your humorous post!!!!)
    Now Lwith so much anger yells at l " Look MrsC,overheard our conversation and have written it.Wait for a chance to make her scream" As C enters the kitchen without knowing the trouble she is going to meet, entered the kitchen humming a song. There appeared L and l with full vigor!!! Me in India was able to hear the humorous queen's screaming happening in Malaysia!!
    with love
    paddy

1 person likes this.
  2. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

My, my, Mindi, what a way to start my week!!! :) :)

I guessed the L straight away, but had some trouble with 'l' because it looked so much like 'I'. What is it with lizards, cockroaches, mice(& rats) and women???? From time immemorial, women have been known to scream "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(WWWWWW)" just at the sight of these creatures, so much that the creatures themselves get scared and run away from the 'high-decibel noise-emitting-creature'.

Ok, I'm not the very noise-emitting kind, but when I have my close encounter with the said species, I simply freeze.... and then I quietly retreat to a safe enclosure, then call up the available hero (mom, dad or DH). Only when the zone has been neutralized will I enter it again. :hide:

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thank you, nihasvin.:) looks like you have not come across the Malaysian Gecko as yet..

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thanks dear kamala..:)

When I encounter one not only my vocal chords but my hand and leg muscles get that sudden push of adrenalin and I also do a dance jig

:rotfl:rotfl sounds very familiar.

5. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

My mistake Mindi...
    Time to get my eye sight checked :)

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mindi,
    With your time on hand, I think you are learning the languages of the 'creatures' including L and l..:)
    Did you learn it in 30 days? :wink:..let me know, I also need it during summer, when these 'co-existence' creatures find their way home, in.

sriniketan

2 people like this.
  7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

You are not allowing those L's too in peace ehh:biggrin2: want to sit and hear they conversation...hehehe

hahah Aruna,now that is a very different way of looking at the scenario.Good that you don't see them much..they are here in these tropical places only. and in Indonesia I saw some really huge ones..really scary, I am not exaggerating

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

but its the cockroaches which just freak me out.. and ofcourse the rats on the roads...

YES KELLY,this is why we say each to his own..once my friends son saw me chasing a cockroach with a broom and said admiringly " aunty...you are really brave" LOL.

have a happy peaceful amicable year with L.. when you can't beat them then silently endure them!!!!

THANK GOD you did not say," enjoy them.":).
    Kerman[/QUOTE]

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

The C you describe could very well be me - the rotund woman who is surprisingly nimble and agile when she encounters a C/CR

HAHAH Mansi, tell me about it..the only time you catch me running is when I encounter a L..otherwise I am such a coooool person, you know.:wink:

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hahaha in fact that is exactly I wondered if it is a she...LOL.