1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A conversation outside my Home.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Jan 6, 2012.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Haiyo Mindi!:) :)
    That was hilarious! I am sure the "L"s and "I"s of this world are having a wonderful time discussing us "C".

When I encounter one not only my vocal chords but my hand and leg muscles get that sudden push of adrenalin and I also do a dance jig. Recalling them I shudder so much my hair fall off in bunches.

Reading your article I recalled my experiences and my head is bereft of a bunch of hair!

Good one... enjoyed it much!

1 person likes this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear ani,

Do you hear me going eeeeeeeeks? :)

I realized that I don't hate them as much as I say for my first reaction was ohhhh poor thing..I guess it is live and let live as long as they don't live in my house. :)

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear bhargs, you brave girl.:thumbsup

I am saying nothing but the truth when I declare that nothing upsets me more than seeing this awful creeping creature.
    I like to happily jaunt around my house and skip into my kitchen with a song in my lips(mind you, not at all mindful of the impending chores ) and then spotting one of these turns me into someone very unlike my usual calm and composed self.:hide:

1 person likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi
    You are not allowing those L's too in peace ehh:biggrin2: want to sit and hear they conversation...hehehe
    That is really funny one:)
    Good I don't see them much here.

2 people like this.
  5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sats,
    i,

What a coincidence you should write this today as this C had a face to face encounter the other day in the kitchen. Obviously L did not fancy the look of C's face nor her voice as she screamed out loud to no one in particular as she was all alone at home. This morning the moment C turned on the light in the kitchen, L decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and ran out of the kitchen. Only C's hearing abilities are slightly deficient and she could not hear L's musical talents.

what a typical scene that was..soo familiar .and I hate it when it happens first thing in the morning.anyway it is heartening to hear of so many C's..:)

6. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hi Mindi
    so its the Ls of the world teaming up against the Cs.. Just Imagine if they also conduct classes on how to mortally scare the Cs.. well I'm not too bothered about Ls but its the cockroaches which just freak me out.. and ofcourse the rats on the roads...
    have a happy peaceful amicable year with L.. when you can't beat them then silently endure them!!!!
    Kerman

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear C,

Lizards are also said to have an alternative method of predicting your future by making a clicking noise from different directions of the house. There are people who make a similar clicking noise to counter the possible ill effects!

No I was not aware of that. tks for enlightening me.:)

. Whether Vish & me wish eachother or skip, the L & me, never miss this ritual !!

:rotfl:rotfl

The L has become more my "sakhi"!! :

Are you sure it is NOT a Sakha ??? I am sure mine is one and that is why he visits me when K is not there...LOL.

1 person likes this.
  8. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

hehehe... i always felt that the likes of Cr, L and R, M - (cockroaches, lizards, rats and mice) secretly laugh at us - at our panic when they are anywhere within 50 meter radius aroundus....and now you have proved it to me indeed they do. The C you describe could very well be me - the rotund woman who is surprisingly nimble and agile when she encounters a C/CR :D

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh, no, sakha?? :bonk
    Not at all! I have written where (s)he visits me :-( :hide:

10. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha Mindi dear..I didnt expect that climax(that is who is L and I)..wow nice narration dear..
    this post makes my morning a refreshing one!! thanks for sharing it!!