1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A collection of rare thoughts is nothing less than a cabinet of intellectual gems.-

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 20, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

After a long time I am coming to Blog Section. Thought before the end of the year let me post a blog. Everyone is saying that tomorrow is the end of the world. But I dont think so.

If you want something you never had, do something you have never done…..
    Don’t go the way life takes you, Take life the way you go….
    Remember, You are not living because you are born!!!
    You are born to live ..

We all are born to live atleast the youngsters of today have to see so many things, get experiences, make their children the best, meet the challenges, so many things to do so how the world will end without fulfilling their dreams

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturall

This year is going to end and the year ahead will come with so many changes. This year both me and dh had health problems but with God's grace and elder's blessing sand friend's good wishes especially ILite's good wishes we both are hale and hearty and hoping the New year will be or surprises and events.

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts But the quality of your thoughts depends on the persons whom you meet in your life…

This year gave me an opportunity and fulfilled my dream of meeting Cheeniya Sir and so many other ILites who are my Coffee Morning friends and we had a nice time and now that has become a sweet memory to be treasured forever

People think that the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, forgetting that you are special too

Some people we love too much in life and expect the same from them. But they are so busy in their hectic life that they sometimes forget to contact us or see us. We should not get disappointed that time , instead of thinking or doubting their love, we should ourselves contact them and find out the reason.

Once a bird asked a Bee, after a continuous hard-work, you prepare the honey.
    But a man steals the honey. Do you not feel sad?
    Then the Bee replied: Never… Because a man can only steal my honey not the art of making honey..!

Like Birds, Let Us, Leave Behind What We Don’t Need To Carry…
    GRUDGES, SADNESS, PAIN, FEAR And REGRETS.
    Life Is Beautiful.. Enjoy It.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. ~By Hal Borland

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

So sad 21 views but no fb

3. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

vijima, just now saw the blog. liked your way of wiriting. and nice writeup/

lakshmi

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Lakshmi dear for makin gmy day with your fb. Glad you liked the blog.

love
    viji

5. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Wow awesome views, thoughts, and ideas about life, love, and friendship. Great blog Viji Ma.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Poetlatha for giving feedback to my blog which made me happy and brought a smile on m face. Thanks foryour appreciaiton