1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A child brings so much happiness in a woman's life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Its such a nice feeling when a woman conceives. Those nine months she is in a world of happiness, feeling the growth of the baby she never thinks of anything else. When the baby is born she forgets the world and all her time is spent in bringing up the child. The whole family is so thrilled.
    In olden days they say should not take photos as we wont live long if we take many photos. But now a days from the time the baby is born the photos are taken at every stage. We also get a book where we can keep a chart of the daily activities of the baby. When the child grows later he or she can know how she was as a child.
    Especially when a woman conceives after a long time she is double happy. Now a days if a woman does not conceive they go for adoption which is a great thing. That child grows in their house and is lucky to be their child and the child also lucky to have such good parents.
    Olden days children used to go to school only when they are five years and that too from 1st standard .
    No interviews for the child or for their parents. But now a days both have to go for interview and from the age of 2 years they have to learn everything. Children are given a separate room in their house with all the facilities. Their room is decorated with all their photos, family photos, their drawings etc. etc. So much competition between the children now a days. The mothers also get disheartened if their children don’t do well. Feel sorry for some children who are not so talented .
    It’s a challenging worldI

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma.
    Am happy to flow out my first annotates.Rightly said only the kids makes our joy double.We bear n care the birthen charges with all heart.The smile on their face brands us whatever the cloggy burdens laid on.Personally I feel our son is the MEANING of life.
    Its a challenging world with scheming.streaming success.
    My wishes for your contest entry.

3. iyerviji

Dear Saroj

Thank you for your first fb. You have made my day by your first fb. Thanks for your good wishes.

love
    viji

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

So true. Times have changed. And so the way children are raised. Earlier kids used to be out of home playing...but these days they r stuck wit video games, TV, computer.....

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Viji aunty,

time really flies. today kids have their priorties listed better than us. they have more exposure, understanding of situations than we had in thier age. again for every pro there is going to be a con.

6. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,
    Its so true that now a days, children are losing their innocence very early. They dont even get time to play with their friends. I really feel sorry for the children of this generation

7. sukhada

sukhada New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm new on the site n writing a blog for the first time. But i thought like writing something for this issue. I don't yet know how does it feel having a child since I don't have one. But whenever I see mothers around, yes... I do feel a fulfillment in their lives. Looking at that only now we may plan a baby. And about problems of children... they are too big as compared to earlier years. It is difficult to grow children in today's world physically, mentally, psychologically, socially and most importantly financially.

8. iyerviji

Dear Aruna

Glad to see you here and thanks for the fb. What you say is correct

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

Dear Shanthi

Glad to see you here. Yes today's chidlren have their own priorities and they are very talented also and understand everything. It is in our hands to show the right path.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

Dear Raba

True from young age the children are burdened and have to accept challenges

love
    viji