1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

79th Birthday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 21, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today my husband's 79th birthday.

The birthday boy is celebrating his 79th birthday today. So let us seek his blessings and give our best wishes

He is a very simple person and has lead a simple life giving his service to the needy and those who reached the Lord's feet. He is member of Brahman Seva Samithi and very active. Once in two days he goes to kriya centre ,collects money and hands over to the Treasurer the next day. Today also he has gone. He will climb the bridge and go. Recently he was not well had breathelessness but he took rest for two weeks or so and again started his work. Even if you wake him up when he is sleeping and tell him someone expired he will immediately go.

He has struggled a lot to come up in life and now leading a comfortable retired life. When he was eight years his mother used to give him to grind for sambhar though before him 5 sisters were there. One day she asked what all did you grind for which he said whatever you gave.She scoldedhim and said you should see.

I used to dream of luxurious life but from him learnt that happiness is in leading a simple life. From him only I learnt cooking. He is a Role model for. Everyone

kkrish, Viswamitra, Laks09 and 16 others like this.

2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Awwwww @iyerviji ma Thank you so much for sharing this special occassion with all your friends and virtual DD's on IL. I wish you both a very long and happy, healthy life :worship2:

Below is specially for the birthday boy :dev14:

iyerviji and Amulet like this.
  3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji aunty, please wish a very happy birthday to uncle! May he blessed with good health and lots of happiness!

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Lakshmikishore

Lakshmikishore Silver IL'ite

Mam..Convey my birthday wishes to Sir..May god bless him health and happiness...

iyerviji likes this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Time for celebrations!
    Please convey our birthday wishes to uncle. May God bless him with health, wealth and happiness always.

iyerviji likes this.
  6. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    Please convey your husband my best wishes for good health, happy times.
    Syamala

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Many more happy returns of the day to uncle :dev14: Normally I don't wish without chocolates ma'am ;) but after reading your snippet, impressed with uncles good deeds :worship2: take chocs on my behalf :yum:

Have a great day. May god bless him with loads of happiness and good health today and always. :beer-toast1:

iyerviji likes this.
  8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

So nice to read of your loving message regarding your husband. May god bless you both many many more years of companionship and good health.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

My best wishes to your DH on his 79th birthday. Taking care of our health is of utmost importance at this stage of our life, and do undertake regular checkups. May God’s blessings be with you always.

Agatha83

iyerviji likes this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji sis
    My wishes to your Dh. May God bless him With good health

iyerviji likes this.