1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

50 years of friendship

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Oct 26, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

50 years of friendship
    Do you know the relationship between your two eyes?They blink together, move together, cry together, see thngs together and sleep together. Even though they never see each other. Friendship should be just like that. Life is vanity without friends. Its World best friends week. Who is your best friend . Sendthis to all your good friends. Even me, ifI am one of them. See how man you get back. If you get more than 7 , then you are really a lovable person
    I sent the above to an office friend of mine through whatsapp. He was very happy and phoned me through whatsapp and told me our friendship is 50 years old. I joined in that Company in 1965 and I stayed in the same place where he was staying and everyday we used to go in the same train meet at VT station and go together to office. We both worked int he same department and we had lovely days That time we both were 22 yrs old and now we both are 72 yrs old , still our friendship continues. Everyone knew our friendship and even our boss used tell me when I used to sit late , he is there to leave at your place so why worry. He is not in face book. But still I wanted to share this with everyone. When he got married I only kept hiswife'sname as they change the girl's name after marriage. Long live our friendship

Don’t expect your friend to be a perfect person but , help your friend to become a perfect person that’s true friendship .Mother Teresa.

1 person likes this.

2. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Lovely friendship Iyerviji mam. Lucky to have such a friend. Happy worlds best Friends week to you:)

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Long Live your friendship .Happy friendship day .

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Periamma dear