40 two-line creepy stories

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Rakhii, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

1. justAnotherMuffledVo

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
    2. Gagege

The doctors told the amputee he might experience a phantom limb from time to time. Nobody prepared him for the moments though, when he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.
    3. Graboid27

I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
    4. AnarchistWaffles

Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
    5. therealhatman

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
    6. KnowsGooderThanYou

They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.
    7. pgan91

She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb.
    8. Horseseverywhere

It sat on my shelf, with thoughtless porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?
    9. bentreflection

The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.
    10. guztaluz

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
    11. marino1310

I just saw my reflection blink.
    12. hctet

Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.
    13. Mikeyseventyfive

They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I begin to hear popping.
    14. tuskedlemon

You wake up. She doesn’t.
    15. Calamitosity

She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t.
    16. madamimadamimadam

You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
    17. skuppy

My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
    18. fluffyponyza

Day 312. Internet still not working.
    19. anonymous_abc

You start to drift off into a comfortable sleep when you hear your name being whispered. You live alone.
    20. StoryTellerBob

I kiss my wife and daughter goodnight before I go to sleep. When I wake up, I’m in a padded room and the nurses tell me it was just a dream.
    21. waysafe

I needed to quickly run a SQL command to update a single row in an Oracle DB table at work. To my horror, it came back with “–2,378,231 rows affected.”
    22. HesusMendez

You’re laying in bed and with your feet dangling out of the covers. You feel a hand grab your feet.
    23. TLFMOD

The funeral attendees never came out of the catacombs. Something locked the crypt door from the inside.
    24. The_D_String

My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
    25. Ammorth

“Mesa called Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.”
    26. vigridarena

I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
    27. Scry67

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
    28. cobaltcollapse

After working a hard day I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
    29. comparativelysane

You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.”
    30. eyehate

I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed.
    31. genetically_witless

I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up.
    32. ichokedcheryltunt

Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.
    33. Aerron

She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.
    34. blaqkmagick

The longer I wore it the more it grew on me. She had such pretty skin.
    35. VaultKid321

“I can’t sleep” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
    36. dkmino

You hear the scream across the hallway, but your eyes won’t open and you can’t move.
    37. scabbycakes

Being the first to respond to a fatal car accident is always the most traumatic thing I see as a police officer. But today, when the crushed body of the little dead child boy strapped in his car seat opened his eyes and giggled at me when I tried to peel him out of the wreckage, I immediately knew that today would be my last day on the force.
    38. Owllette

I looked out my window. The stars had gone away.
    39. hangukbrian

I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
    40. yoshkow

The pairs of emaciated eyes outnumber the single round in my gun. With pleading tears falling on her doll’s hair, I point the barrel at my last surviving daughter.

16 people like this.

2. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

i cant finish reading it all... very creepy. im in a crowded office yet i feel a pair of eyes watching me from behind.
    i bet anyone dare to read it at night.....

by the rakhi, are u fan of night shamalan, stephen king or anne rice?

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

woahhhh!!!
    superbbbb :clap:

Thank god i had not read this last nite.

My fav stories are 5,29 and 37.
    Though i didnt understand the 18th story.

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Good one R.

Creepy stories are meant to disturb sleepy nights.

I am going for a week of consultation - do I need to tell where? :)

After which I will be in a position to understand better - you should be happy now - right? :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

noooooo.gif
    I sometimes hate my imaginative power smashing-computer.gif

1 person likes this.
  6. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Very good ones!! You scared me!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Hey, you don't watch those maniac movies where they kidnap and tortue the victims in an old dungeon for years ;-)

Imagine being there for 311 days, you see a laptop on 312, run towards it only to find that it has no internet....

Good one Rakhii, its been in rounds for years.. May be for Haloween, we should do our own 2 line horror stories here in IL.. lOL.

2 people like this.
  8. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

:boo:creepyyyyyyyy

1 person likes this.
  9. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Rakhii , u scared me like anything.
    Like Shantana said, though am at office i felt as if am alone and felt chill at my spine.

1 person likes this.
  10. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Creepy Creepy stories !!! Just finished reading it and now all alone at home :(

1 person likes this.