1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Anniversary Gift Ideas - please suggest your ideas

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shiva2008, Oct 14, 2014.

1. shiva2008

shiva2008 New IL'ite

Dear Everyone,

I am a male reader of this forum and I am struck for any new ideas to impress my girlfriend on our third anniversary...I would like your input....I have like another 3 months to plan...so time isnt an issue but ideas are :(

About us, we get on really well and I have given various types of gifts and stuff over the years for important occasions as well as not so important ones...

For example, for my first anniversary, I made a 50-scrap book of all the pictures we took that year and wrote our story...which she really loved it

Then for second year, I got a like...ancient type scroll, with my poem written on...

I have given, flowers, books, cute gifts and all over the years and I just dont want to give something that I can easily get it off the shelves at a store.....

I also dont want to repeat the scrap book..as I have done it before!

So could you please give me any ideas.......i will appreciate everyone's input :)

thank you :)

1 person likes this.

2. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Enroll her into hobby she likes ; Get her facial/massage gift card for a good salon/spa; Give her tickets to a fun cruise; Get something personalized item (like photoframe/ jewelery box with names engraved and photo); Ask her to marry you (/engagement ring); Buy a love poem decor (the glass ones are very pretty); Buy a gold jewelery; Get her total outfit (dress; sandals' necklace; earrings; purse) and leave a note "wear this and meet me at xyz place at xyz time. Love, xyz" something like that .. and take her somewhere to eat/some outing.

Hope it helps

1 person likes this.