1. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice

31 year old single mom want to do some creative courses so later on i can do business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kvandannna, Jan 20, 2012.

1. kvandannna

kvandannna New IL'ite

i am 31 year old single mom , had done b.com 9years back with no job experience want to do some creative corses so that i can do job for few years than i can use that experience for business . any suggestion please help? and want to do that course only where later i can work in flexible hours as i have small kid to look over.

2. Nallaanlakshmi

Nallaanlakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Re: 31 year old single mom want to do some creative courses so later on i can do busi

First decide what kind of business you are planning to do in future then according to that you can plan your present. You can refer to number of classifieds online for different types of jobs.

3. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Re: 31 year old single mom want to do some creative courses so later on i can do busi

Even I would say first decide what u want to do..There are plenty of courses but u must first realize what u are interested in., Also, most important, keep in mind ur financial goals and how u are going to manage some years down..handling emergencies, ur kid's education and further studies... Since ur a single mom all those responsibilities lie on u and u alone. If ur financially secure, then u can pick out a hobby and try to cultivate that into a business. Many of my friends have made a pretty good business with crafts related stuff..classes or selling handmade items, jewelry, painting, sculpting..finally it all boils down to what ur interests lie in.

4. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

i suggested the above since these can be done parttime..while paying full attention to the kids

5. ali

ali Bronze IL'ite

for any job there will be some limit for age so by the time you complete the course you may not be eligible for that kind of jobs.better go for part time jobs according to your interest.it is better to go for a course related to arts and crafts then you can start the business with that experience.

6. Chinnu16

Chinnu16 Senior IL'ite

You can go for crafts & arts courses like..soft toys,flower making,pot painting and jewellery making ...

if you are interested I can teach you any of the above.Please do send me PM .

Thanks,
    Chinnu