1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3 Years Old Almost On Milk Only

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Jas82688, Dec 12, 2019.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Speak to your doc first n Take your whole family for the doc visit so they hear it from the docs mouth about cavity, weight, health, etc and start to work with you. Say that you can’t do this alone n need your family’s support to get her eating habits right or else it’s their fault if she’s underweight. Throw out all the bottles.

Kids will cry. That’s their first instinct. It’s the responsibility of the parents / family to fix it the right way. If we stop or start doing things just because the kids cry, then how are we raising them right ?

My kid used to throw such a tantrum as a toddler every time we cross a toy shop. 2-3 times we left him with his tantrums n walked away, it never happened after that.
    With veggies, I said no playing time till the plate is empty. Cries n tantrums but I ignored n stuck to it, 3-4 times later, it happened on its own.
    There are many examples like this. Even like my bro’s story on top.

Once the kid realises that no one listens to their tantrums, it stops. Or else it continues bcoz they know that’s d best option to get what they want.

As they grow the challenges get different, doesn’t stop, so it’s better if you get the hang of getting some amount of control on her to guide her the right way.

KashmirFlower likes this.