1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

#3 Months Challenge!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by BDivya, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Ana12

Ana12 Gold IL'ite

Guests at home.. so no workout, no proper diet..
    Now a days i hate when guests come home...
    I know it is not good.. but it change all balance in my life..

How do you all manage your diet/workout when guests around?

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Ya, you are right. After a week or so, I've found my dieting is quite boring. So, I've opted to eat a little rice, like 1/2 cup or so during lunch time.
    Since I've started to eat a snack (again boiled grams) in the eve with tea, I feel full throughout the night. I can easily skip my dinner, and replace it with a glass of milk at 10PM.

I feel that I miss work outs these days... Ended up having looooong periods - not sure what went wrong!

From tomorrow, I shall start walking (brisk) for 20 mins each in the AM and PM daily. This will help a bit.

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hard, I know...

Now a days, both myself and H are on diet. So, we have to cook separately no matter what.
    We are actually in a competition as to who comes back to shape & young faster, so can't give it up for anyone/anything

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

I have also joined the clan!guests at my home too..But i dont want to give this as an excuse to refrain myself from exercise.. Yesterday being the start of the month, i wanted to resume back to workouts but unfortunately couldnt find anytime for it .. but today iam gonna hit the gym right after my office!! and gonna do some brisk walking also today while at office.. i have set myself a end date which will be before diwali as we are going to our inlaws place for celebrations..so i just wanna look fit and give them an aww moment when they look at me..as they have many times said that i am not working towards reducing my pregnancy weight even after 3 years! though i feel bad at that, but its partially true.. my post preg weight has become so stubbourn that how much ever i try workouts/walking im unable to reduce.. i just donno why!!! but i wud like to add that i dont follow a very strict diet, i let myself loose when it come to eating chaats! anyone same as me here????!!!!!

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

good that u have started eating rice..i am really not great at diets..and i wonder how come u manage to eat so less!! whenever i try dieting, after 3/4 days i end up eating anything fried..

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Ya, Ive started eating rice now a days.
    It looked that my overall intake was less than 1200 cal, which is not good for a healthy and active young woman like me. It made me stressed, and weak very soon.
    I was also not so great in eating fruits, so I missed my snacks.

Now that I am determined to eat less, whatever I eat. And eat healthy all the time.
    That means, no fried food, no junk food, no bleached wheat or bakery items - which are my favorites.
    I keep on counting my caloric intake. Thanks to myfitnesspal app.

I will have to shed 5 kgs to come within my good BMI.
    For now, i lave lost almost 2 kgs.

From next week onwards, I am starting home gyms.
    Hope to shed more, while eating healthy - and hopefully a little more

7. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

I would like to join this thread for weight loss goal. I am 39 yrs old and having three kids(age 9,7 and 4). Has to travel far for work - time 2.5 hrs goes away in travel time. starting at 6;30 in morning and be back by 6 in the evening. Have to take kids to classes - sometimes my turn. Explained all these to encourage me to continue my workout and diet schedule.
    My goal is to loose 25lb in 2 months of time. As Aug 2nd today would like to see this result in 2 months by Sep end.
    I dont eat much - maintain healthy diet except for a 2-3 times a week. I dont exercise at all. Have elliptical at home, but dont exercise. Also i have to reduce my tummy area... elliptical and tummy exercises daily will work i think.
    Can any of you pl. take 5 mts of ur time and chalk out an exercise schedule for me please. ...keeping my goal in mind.
    Also for tummy suggest exercise videos link might help.
    Thanks all for ur time.

8. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Is this a wrong thread that I posted this msg. ?

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

my POV is that-wont people gain back after once they resume back to normal food???

I mean, if anyone has plans to continue their diet just the same way even after reaching their goal and everafter till life, then may be, the weight will likely to remain same!

but we asians cant live throughout life with this kinda food.. and again there will be an increase in weight..

Just my POV.. anyways i cant restrict myself to those diets, but I can very well redeuce my intake of chaats/junks and reduce the sugar intake and not cut off any food item from my menu..

And Iam trying these reductions in addition to less oil and fried items.. Plus some workpouts/yoga..with this im trying my weight loss phase!

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Welcome! Here we are trying to keep ourselves fit and reduce some extra weight and to maintain it thereafter..
    We log our daily diets and workouts here so as to improvise self and get motivated with others efforts. We help each other to keep going with enthusiasm and remain motivated throughout the journey!

MaruthiRao likes this.