1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2016 Ends Today And 2017 Begins Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 31, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

To all my dearies

7colours make a rainbow
    7 chords make a music
    7 days make a week
    7 continents make a world
    and 7 beautiful letter make us

FRIENDS

We are in the last day of the year
    Just felt I should thank everyone
    who made me smile this year

Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

Today is the last day of the week, last day of the month and also last day of the year and what a coincidence, tomorrow is the first day of the week, first day of the month and first day of the year. Today being Saturday most of the working people will have holiday and they can enjoy the 31st December in the night and being Sunday tomorrow can enjoy the New Year with family and friends.

Whatever we give we get back, so always give the best tot he world and best will come back to you. Never think ill of anyone because others may also be thinking ill of you. Better not to advice anyone because we are also not perfect, whatever advice we like to give we should first think whether we follow the same

If everything works out me and my husband will be enjoying tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday with family and friends as tomorrow we are going to my sis in law's house, day after and next day there is a first birthday celebration and so all three days lunch outside. Since my sisters in law stay far off we dont get to go there unless there is any function , so glad that tomorrow we are going. Today also my husband is having lunch outside as they are having a meeting.

Last dear on this day my daughter was here with her husband and daughter and they cut a cake also sent by my dil for the New Year.

“Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning. Life goes on – not always the way we had envisioned it would be, but always the ways it’s supposed to be.

Remember, we usually can’t choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it. Make yours a beautiful memory.

These wordings are from Google and not mine

Never forget to count your blessings, because despite how bad your life may seem to be, it always has the potential to be worse. If you only allow yourself to be distracted and gaze at the mess in front of you, there will be no way for you to clean it up. Cleaning up the mess, or cleaning up your life requires you to take action.

Being blessed isn't just about flourishing in life, and having more than most people. Being blessed is about knowing what you have is truly special, and knowing that you can use what you already have to get to where you know you want to be.

So never get too caught up in where you are at the moment unless you plan on staying there forever. Keep pushing for growth and evolution in your life.

This year had been pretty good , went for a marriage in Kerala and enjoyed with my daughter and grand daughter. Both my daughters with their daughters and husband had come in April and my son also was there and we had a good time. Was very happy that this year I could make chains , more than 100 and gift to near and dear ones and also to all those ladies and girls who came for Navratri. Learnt to make different kinds of chains and necklaces and still trying to make everyday with God's blessings and friends good wishes, without whom I would not have succeeded in making the chains.

Since September I was also not so active here but I can never forget the love this site gives me , s had been coming here everyday and asee all the posts but could not give feedback toall the posts.

Time has no holiday dreams have no expiry date and life has no pause button. Live it, love it , enjoy each and every moment of your life. Save only those memories which gives twinkle in your eyes not wrinkles on your face.

Have a fantastic 31st December 2016 and look forward to a fantabulous 2017.

Before 2016 ends, let me thank all the good people like u, who made 2016 beautiful . pray that you be blessed with a faithful year ahead dearies.

2. Raniz

Raniz Platinum IL'ite

Nice and sincere write up Viji Ma'm. Wish you and yours a Happy New year 2017 that brings happiness, health and wealth always.
    Rani

iyerviji likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Wishing you "Happy New Year" Vijikka. May 2017 be another wonderful year.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. EnlightenedSoul

EnlightenedSoul IL Hall of Fame

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY, PEACEFUL & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, Viji aunty.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Pyari Viji,

When I think back about 2016 and the people who made me smile, your name comes at the top. Missing your posts now-a-days, hope to see more in 2017. Wishing you a great year filled with love, health, peace, joy and gazillion chains and necklaces made by you.

ashima10, iyerviji and Raniz like this.
  6. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @iyerviji mam,
    Nice thread.
    Wish You A Very Happy New Year !!!

Let's We Thanks and Bye to the Year 2016.
    Let's We Welcome the Year 2017 .

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and thanks for your wishes and to know you liked the post.. Wish you andyour family too Happy New Year

Raniz likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much Krish dear. Wish you andyour family too Happy New Year

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear and wish you the same

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread, thanks for your wishes and wish you too a Happy New Year