2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:thankyou2: Usha Sister for your concern and wishes, Yes though viewing the thread couldn't really be active due to yearend and guests for Christmas from US, otherwise by BABA's grace things are fine at our end, you can always feel free to mail me when you find my Inbox full, it does happen if it is more than a week, Just gearing up with the new thread... Soon we shall be active...

Will pray for my nephew's entrance exam clearance on Jan 2014 and sure he will, May Baba guide him as always, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  2. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai sisters,

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New year.

Saisakthi sister,

Looking forward to join 2014 parayan.

2 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

:welcome softy125 sister to Sayee's fold

2014 parayan thread will soon be posted, just glance through and confirm if you can adhere to the timings and confirmation Hopefully BABA makes you travel throughout the parayan in 2014 ... waiting to hear from you, Thanks

Sairam

4. Saisakthi

:wow you had darshan at Tirumala, as a closing note of the Parayan glad you have darshan at Tirumala and Superwoman had darshan at Shirdi.

Happy that all our prayers have reached the Lord Balaji and Guru Sayee through you both sisters.

Yes it is indeed unpredictable, sometimes crowd is less and many time huge crowd, it is all his leelas to take us there, glad you were blessed.

May 2014 be filled with abundance of blessings both in the career as well as in your life... Sairam Bhagi Sister...

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

[​IMG]

Sairam Sairam Sairam

Yet another Baby Sayee born in our IL/Sai family as a Christmas gift Yes !!! born on Dec 25th 2013, Mom is a suspense because it would be better if she responds to this message whenever she logs in.

Thank You Sayee Just after Vijayadasmi 2012 Parayan and 2013 Yearlong Parayan our family is filled with SEVEN Baby Sayee,

Blessbabydust, Mathira, Sunshinebeauty, Saibhakht, ..... (1), ..... (2), ...... (3)
    Apart from these ladies Sowmya2709, ssm014 where in our prayers who have been blessed. (1) (2) & (3) I would be happy if they come over to announce...

Two more Mom-to-be are also amongst us, glad the others on TTC would also be blessed soon in 2014 itself and Ha ha, another Seven Babies .... by next year

Thank You Sayee, our heartfelt pranams at thy feet on behalf of all of us in Sai family, SAIRAM​

19 people like this.
  6. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Congrats to the new mom . Have a happy and fun filled motherhood dear.

Saisakthi sister ,

Lovely picture . Couldn't take off my eyes .

Sairam

1 person likes this.
  7. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai sister,

Thanks for your reply. Please take my confirmation and allot chapters to me. I would like to participate from this Thursday onwards.
    Banu

8. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Sister,

Thank you so much for the baby Sai Photo. I logged in to check the msgs on this thread and was happy to see Baby Sai and then even more happier that the picture was for my little baby.

Yes, I am the mother whose baby was born on Dec 25th. We started TTC during the beginning of this year and in the Thursday prayers I was praying for a baby.
    I had applied for a work visa and was also for praying that. I am very happy to announce that this year, I have been blessed with both. Yesterday I got my work visa also approved after quite a tension filled wait.

This year has had its own share of ups and downs but with Baba's blessings we have sailed through all of them. Whatever happens I have firm faith that its Baba's wish that its happening and its best for me.

I also wish to mention about a friend of mine for whom Saras Sister was praying
    for TTC has also conceived and is due to deliver in another few months. My friend had been TTC for almost 7-8 yrs and she was quite frustrated. I had explained her situation to Saras Sister and her reply to me was "Nothing is denied in Baba's darbar but maybe delayed". It was with great joy she announced to me her pregnancy exactly 3 months after I announced mine.

The group parayan has been very effective and gives a lot of happiness to all. I soon hope to be able to join the 2014 parayan also in a few months time.

May everyone wishes come true this New Year !

Om Sai Ram !!!

10 people like this.
  9. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Congrats,Foxybeat sister! So it was you...great news! Lots of love and blessings for the little one!
    May Sai's grace be always with you and family.

Special prayers always for all my TTC sisters..may Sai hear our prayers this year!

2 people like this.
  10. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM to my extended SAI family,

That is such a great newsss.. Congratulations Foxy sister... Sai baba bless the new one.

Thank you Saisakthi sister for such a beautiful SAI darshan as a baby.
    May sai baba appear in all homes is his so many different avatars.

OM SAI RAM

3 people like this.