2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Bow :: Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai :: Bow

2013 :: YEARLONG SAISATCHARITRA PARAYAN

Saidutta.jpg

GURU SAIBABA is kind enough to shower his blessings to all of us without any discrimination, similar to (LORD SURYA) SUN who showers us SUN RAYS without any boundaries, rich/poor, Apartments/Houses/Thatched roof, Men/Women, Caste/Creed..

If you can recollect learning in science in school days that large convex lens (Human beings/Devotees) that can concentrate the sun's rays (Stay Focused) onto a small area, heating up the area and thus resulting in ignition of the exposed surface, similarly if we focus our attention unto thy holy feet our mind gets ignited and we realize Guru’s presence and can bear the benefit of the sunlight. Sun drives away darkness giving us bright light, Similarily when we are surrendered to Guru Saibaba he drives away Maya in which we are entangled and show us the clear path of light to follow

GURU SAIBABA also has no discrimination whatsoever, he just needs complete faith and devotion and thus you get closer to him and live happily ever after.

As many of you are aware that we were blessed by Baba and the Vijayadasmi Parayan of SaiSatcharitra was organized and about 85 of us participated from across the globe. Now we are being blessed with the 2013 yearlong Saisatcharita Parayan on all Thursdays

Link of the Spreadsheet allotting chapter for the whole year 2013 is available at the end of this thread and at my signature too for easy reference…

 Read the allotted chapter of Saisatcharitra every Thursday
     It can be in any language of your choice (Online link at my signature “Saisatcharitra”)
     Timings 06am to 08pm (IST)
     No fasting, No rules whatsoever,
     Keep Naivedya as usual and pray pre & post parayan
     Preferably Do parayan at home, if not it is fine whatever it is comfortable
     Those menstrual days, please prefer to read it from the system or printed pages of the chapters (take prints in advance as a precautionary measure) or if you are otherwise uncomfortable ask someone else in your house (may be your spouse/mom/siblings/children (big enough to understand) to read on your behalf.

Continued... :wave:

2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan1

Chapter Allocation in Spreadsheet, please click below:

:wave:Please also visit the Naamasmaran thread and commence the year with Naam Jaap
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/201827-naamasmaram-naam-jap-01st-jan.html

:wave:Please drop in your Prayers at the following thread:

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wave: Continued...
    Bow
    ESSENTIALS
    1. Don’t read for the sake of reading, do parayan with devotion and dedication, not in haste. Spend time it is just one chapter per week

2. Confirmation of the parayan is also equally important as we are a group with different boundaries and time zones, try to drop in before Tuesday for the following Thursday and on completion as and when you complete. (Exceptions – Baba will take care but still try to inform)

3. Chapter Nos allotted to you for that week is also essential in your Pre / Post Parayan confirmations

Lags in the Vijayadasmi parayan(some sisters) (let us overcome them now)
    1. Wrong assumption of the Chapter, comfortably download the individual sheet for your chapters. (Individual Sheet will be ready once we are ready to commence on 03rd Jan 2013)

2. The idea of the parayan was not clearly understood (becuase threads were not completely read) which made me feel guilty that I had not organized properly.

3. Please read each and every point of the thread, as it has its own real sense, please read replies to others queries and replies which helps you to understand BABA

CONCLUSION:
    Please extend all your support and cooperation in this 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra, Each one of you participating will read the Saisatcharitra book completely for the whole year, this thought must make you really blessed that you have got such an opportunity.

Those of you, who have voted in the POLL thread and expressed your interest and not followed the thread, extremely feel for you as you are a bit late but can opt for additional chapters if you wish so. Parayan 2 can be considered if next 50 sisters can opt for parayan within Jan 2013.

Thank you BABA :bowdown for giving us this opportunity and help us to successfully complete reading every Thursday for the whole year andget blessed.

Thanks to Indus Lady and team for this great platform to share in this IL family :thumbsup

May BABA be with us, guide us and make 2013 a significant year for each one of us. Bow

15 people like this.
  3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Om Sairam

I pray on behalf of all our sisters that this year long parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitham be a success. May we have Shradha & Saburi at the lord's feet.

May Sai bless us all.

Thank you very much for organising this so wonderfully:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown. I went thru the posts and the spreadsheet and noted my chapters.

Any more extra chapters can be allocated for me as Thursdays is the dayoff for me.

May Sai shower his blessings on you and your family in abundance.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

saisakthi

really feel the love and devotion overflowing the way you have arranged this parayan and the allocation of the chapters and wish all of us a success..:hide:

i will be following you all and will read a chapter a week, though i have not confirmed my interest in this thread.

just wanted to say i pray wholeheartedly, and thank baba for this venture of yours..

may peace reign all of us..

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai sakthiji

thanks for allocating the chapters for me. I will read it regularly and confirm once done.
    Any more extra chapters can be allocated for me
    Kindly start a new thread for confirmation.

In the give spread sheet Sl.34 to 48 names are not avilable. Please verify.

6. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Dear sai sister,
    Thank you once again for including me in the parayan. I have downloaded the spreadsheet and will update my reading.

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Thanks for your detailed thread on the year long Parayan.

I am anxiously awaiting to start on 3rd of January2013.

Thanks for your initiative by which all of us who are in the group have the great opportunity to begin the year in a divine manner.

Please do not hesitate to count on me for additional support if you need any.

May Baba be with us guide us and make 2013 a significant year for each one of us.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Bhaara Brute Namaha.

8. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

GURU SAIBABA is kind enough to shower his blessings to all of us without any discrimination, similar to (LORD SURYA) SUN who showers us SUN RAYS without any boundaries, rich/poor, Apartments/Houses/Thatched roof, Men/Women, Caste/Creed..

ABSOLUTELY

9. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Saisakthi,
    you have not included my name.not aware of this. dint come to IL for sometime. Me too wanted to join. Sai bless you.

10. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

thanks for allocating chapters for me and downloaded the same. my chapters are 16 and 17 to read on 03.01.2013. I will confirm the same after reading in this thread.