2011 social and economical issues

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dakshayaeni, Dec 22, 2011.

1. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

2011 is coming to an end, and what an event full year its been. Socially perhaps Movement against corruption is the one of the event, politically there are plenty yet to me its the sad part that no political consensus to make our beloved India corruption free could be reached. Economically our purses simply went on getting thinner and thinner due to inflation monster. But I feel philosophically and emotionally we cannot ascertain which event is the event for us, since these two topics are very very our own, deals with individual's perception towards life and its challenges. So ladies' I guess all of us have their share of important events in philosophical and emotional sphere and since we are all women we basically deal that in our own way and move on with life.

I wish all of us good luck to make ourselves and our family happy!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011

2. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Dakshayaeni.

Yes we have to look after our individual growth than trusting politicos to bring change.

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Let us bring peace in our homes which will bring peace at a larger persepctive dear Dakshayeni sister

4. Akrushi

Akrushi New IL'ite

Have a nice share with us and i really like the way that you have described here and have make us familiar with the same .