2 Failed Ivf's, Any Positive Reviews Reg Oasis Fertility Center In Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rukmini30, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I'm based in Hyderabad, I had done two Ivf,s in rainbow hospital, in both one fresh transfer and 5 FETs, got positive pregnancy in fifth fet with intralipids, but ended 5 week. Again we did 6 th fet in July'16 had no success. Our dr is clueless and finally saying may be my body or uterus is not supporting though I have uterus receptive.We are depressed. Fed up with lot of injections nd scans. Now I'm hopeless nd depressed why God is testing me. Thinking can I go for 3 ivf or can I stop...is any one undergoing treatment for ivf in Oasis fertility center in Hyderabad, please share the experience nd success stories with dr durga Oasis fertility center.
    I had done 2 nd ivf in Aug 2015, frozen embryo transferred thrice UpTo july 16. Can I wait for sometime to start 3 or van I wait 2 to 3 months.

Pls advice thanks

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !

After reading ur post , I think u should give ur body some rest to recuperate. All these hormonal injections can take a toll on the body and the thin hormonal balance .
    If may I ask , what was the reason u opted for IVF?
    Since how long have u been trying ?
    My suggestion would b to sit down with ur doctor and understand the reason for failure.
    I understand it's a tough journey with a lot of uncertainties, but at the end u will get what u want.
    How r the embryos ? What grade are they on day of transfer ?
    Is it a day3 or day 5 transfer ?
    I hope u find answers to ur problems and God blesses u soon with ur LO.
    Good luck !

3. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

Hi Agony,
    I'm new to this site, thanks for your support.
    We are trying since 4 years, I had one blocked, and my hubby semen count also not normal 15 million with low morphology, still dr gave hope for us to conceive, tried naturally then moved to 3 times IUI, didn't work, I had laparoscopy for checking uterus,ovaries, and tried for opening blocked tube, then moved to IVF in 2014, got 14 eggs , fertilised 8 embryos with icsi, all the embryo s are day 3they transferd 3 grade 1 embryos and told we will get positive results, but no success. had Fet 2 nd 3 also with grade 2 embryos still no negative.

Dr told may be embryo problem, so we can go for second ivf, though dr nd Hospital is good, dr had biopsy for ERA, my uterus is receptive only. we believed nd continued in same hospital. But second time also got 13 eggs fertilised 8 embryos ,grade 1 3 embryos day 3 transferred, got negative. Rest of the embryos are freezed day 5 blastocyst 4AA, day 6 blast 4,AB,4Bc,3bb,3bc,

Dr told might be dueto implantation failure i'm not convinced, she tried intralipids before transfer in FET in Feb'16, transferd 5 day 4Aa blast, got positive results BHCg 139, I felt like i'm the luckiest person in the world to become mother for miracle baby. again taken intralipids after positive pregnancy, then we went for BHcg after one week, sadly BHCg is down 4 . Then dr stopped all medication and asked me to come on my second day.

Our dr told might be my body or uterus is not supporting, though I have asked her to check my immunity issues. Still we have hope that we will get success in next Fet.

Then I got acupuncture treatment before FEt for 5 weeks, then moved to Fet in July'16 with intralipids, then I got the bhch 0. Still I did not meet my Dr. I'm depressed and irritated...
    God knows what was the problem for not conceiveing.

4. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

That's a lot ..!'but the good part is , u did conceive once ..
    Ur a very strong lady .. U have given it ur best.
    The quality of the embryos look good ..
    But as u know Ivf is also not 100% successful even with a top quality blastocyst.
    It's all ur luck ..!
    U will conceive when ur time is right ... Against all odds.
    Keep trying and do keep taking breaks.
    Acupuncture is good when done along with these treatments, have read about it quite a bit.
    All the best..
    Prayers with u..
    Keep faith

5. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

Thankyou for reding my long sad story, yes I'm strong when I take Treatment and positive that I must get but the hope going down now. May be don't know what happens in future but still I'm worrying and coming out of it.

Thankyou very much for understanding my situation.